Prinxiety

Mmm.................................... I don't know what ship this should be.............................. ViVi and.................. *GASP* I KNOW . As you yourself a Prinxiety Stan this is to be expected. of course

TW: None, This is just comfort

Virgil POV

I watch Roman stare at the TV with cold eyes, not watching the Disney movie, just looking towards it. He's been doing that a lot lately. I still don't know why, it makes me worry when he doesn't tell me these things. He's scared to open up sometimes like me, which I completely understand. I walk past him, sitting beside him as he looks at me and he smiles, Laying his arm around me and his hand on my shoulder, pulling me onto his chest, comfy and warm and protective.

"Roman." I start yet another attempt of trying to break the ice to find out what's on his mind. "I'm worried about you."

"No need to be, Vi." he says, genuinely instead of acting big and like a Prince or an actor.

"Well I am. You've been looking at the TV for what feels like days. What's wrong?" I of all people should know when someone has something in their mind or is doubting themselves and the things they do, and I can also tell when someone is not telling me something. What if he's worrying about something? What if he's having second thoughts on dating a dark side? What If he's thinking about Remus? "Please tell me, I know when somethings up."

"Virgil, I know what your reaction will be, that is all." I look up at him, this is progress from the last 3 times I've tried to ask him.

"Maybe I'll surprise you."

"If you insist..." He sighs. "I am preparing for an acting audition and it is making me... well doubt myself a tiny little bit."

"Is that all?" I question. Just doubting yourself or something more?

"Well... Remus has been popping up in my head a few times but other than that-"

"You're insecure about yourself." I state as if I needed to tell Him. He looks back at the TV, remaining quiet, a little too quiet for my liking. "Ro,"

"It's nothing! Just a little worry."

"I know what a little worry is, Babe, and a little worry doesn't make you zone out when a Disney film is on. A little worry doesn't make you deprived of sleep, please tell me these things so I can help."

"I wasn't expecting that answer." He smiles, looking down at me as I wrap my arms around him.

"I can help, I promise. I know what you enjoy doing and I know what you do to pass the time. I know what you love-"

"Like you?" My cheeks turn to the colour of rose red, just even considering it.

"L-Like me?" I feel his lips on my head, soft and gentle.

"Yes, Like you."