I blacked the hell out...from an orgasm?!

ONE THING BEFORE YOU READ, I WILL TRY MY BEST TO EDIT THIS A LITTLE TOMORROW . IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO WAIT UNTIL THEN, PLZ DO!!

Once my five minuets were up, Sir stayed true to his word and went to one of the walls holding different kinds of...implements to use on my tender skin. I already has quite a few cane marks on my ass and brest because master just could't help himself. "I want you on your hands and  knees at the foot of the bed girl" Sir said as he was on his way back towards Master and I. Master was laying on the bed with his head resting on my breast until Sir gave me instructions.

"Hurry up, wouldn't want you to get into any trouble now would we?" Master said with a smirk on his blump lips.

I hurry and get into the position that Ace told me to be in and then felt a slow throb starting on my clit and then a hand slowly removing the butt plug that had been put in earlier. "Mmmm..." I moan out uncontrolably with Ace's warm, large finger being inserted into my wet, tight, heat.

I try to push my hips back against him, which earned me a hard smack to the bck of my thigh. This new thing that SIr used on me, was unlike anything I have felt before. It had a lot more of a thud feel then the others before it, it didn't sting but was more of a deep,heavy pain. I turned my neck to look at what it was, but before I could Master spoke, "No little mouse, keep you eyes on me."

I did as he commanded, and then felt the bed move as he moved dowm closer to me. "Ace, if I have this sexy little vixen suck my cock while you continue will it affect you?"

"No, not at all. In fact I think a hard face fucking will do much good with me heating up these gorgous thighs and making sure this ass stays red. While you are at it, maybe you could warm up those tits for me?" I could hear the smirk in Ace's and Gabriel's voice as they spoke.

Master took my head into his hands and pushed me down onto his waiting dick, while Sir went back to smacking my thighs using the crop, his hand, and the thud thing, which I had still not managed to figure out what it was.

Master fucked my mouth until I had drool everywhere, he kept going as Sir kept warming me to a point of pain and pleasure. When I looked up into Master's eyesto see how much longer he could go, because my throat was fucked raw and I couldn't produce more fucking spit if I tried at this point. I saw him look back at me and groan, "Ace, we need to move along. I want to get my dick in her pussy before I bust.

Sir must have nodded because we quickly changed positions, Master under me and Sir behind me. "Bella, I am going to fuck this sweet little ass of yours, but first I need you to know that I will not harm, or rush you. I will as you once again, do you trust us?"

I nodded my head yes, but felt a quick slpa onto my already bruised ass, causing me to respond using my voice, "Yes, Sir. I trust you and understand."

I felt master enter my pussy and something wet, and slimy like against my asshole. I quickly relized it was lube and between master's cock and Sir's fingured playing with my small star, I was shaking.

"Look at me slut, I want you to ride me while Ace fucks your ass." I was extremely embaressed to have to top him. Even though I still knew he was incharge, I was scared to actually have to physcally be on top. I slowly felt my fear fade into nothingness as I rode Master's dick and Sir entered his third fingure into my ass. My body was right on the edge of orgasm when Master held my hips to stop me from moving.

Suddenly something much larger then SIr's fingures was against my ass and I gasped, crying out as Sir entered into me. "GOD, you are so tight around me." Sir said as he pushed deeper.

I swear my eyes rolled back into my head as he finally bottomed out into me. Then they both started moving, I saw white as my orgasm went through me stonger than any other. I heard myself screaming but it was like I wasn't even there, like I was hearing, and seeing from out side of my body.

I felt both of them bust inside me and then I fell against Master. "Are you okay Bella?" I heard Master say but for some reason I couldn't responed.

After some time went by I regained my sight and my heart beat calmed. "Are you alright Bella" this time it was Ace asking. "Yes, Sir. What just happened." my voice was bearly a mumble and I was to tired to even lift my head. "Well my Bella, you just blacked out from an orgasm...well more like a series of orgasms.

"Thank you so much, you are both such great doms. But can I please go back to sleep now?"

"Sure, little mouse. We will wipe you off andput you in the master bed room, but to be honest I do not even think you will notice or wake up."

I didn't really care what they did to me right now all  wanted to do was listen to Master's heart beat and sleep. I let my eyes fall shut and then drift off into my dreams.

SO sorry i haven't updated in a while. I have no good exuse to be honest. I hope everysingle one of you are enjoying the Summerish time, and I love you guys so muh for reading,  OH SHT, I ALMOST FORGOT.....GUESS WHAT?????    WE HIT 4.82k TODAY. OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!! TO be honest this has really beeen helping me lately, just seeing that there are people who comment, and vote, and just enjoy reading what I write. I love you bueatiful people and most of all...HAPPY PRIDE MONTH (If you have a problem with this month or any of the people, including myself who are part of the comunity, then I kindly ask you to fuck off. :)  ) Other then that side note I have nothing else to say but I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I will start getting back to the plot soon.