Announcement

I need to apologize for two things and I thought it would be best just to make an announcement. I am not stopping my new book however I will not be updating till atleast this weekend. I have had a bad week and writing about the daddy dom stuff is really hurting me rn. I've slipped into a submissive and little headspace so much this week and I fucking miss having a dom(me). Someone with rules and structures and I just need to stop writing abt it for a few days until I can get my big girl panties on and suck it tf up. It sucks so bad to be pansexual and still not be able to find a dom(me) or a partner.

Thing two, I was told early on in writing that my readers would hate me for writing at my young age. In one of my get to know me chapters I lied and said I was 17 just so maybe everyone wouldn't think so little of me ig. I hate lies and hate lying and I should have never done it, however I was strongly hated for being 14 years old and writing basically fucking porn if we r being honest. So I want to apologize and clear the air that I am 14 years old and I'm sorry for lying.

To any that made it this far I thank you and I love you. I will update this weekend hopefully if I can bring myself to do so 😅. Stay safe and please loves be happy. Mwah