6-I'm sorry did you just say...MASTER????

79 people have read my book so far I am so happy!!! As usual cute stuffs above^^^^ Two in one night

It has been about a week since Ace left. I have been helping my dad look for a way to combine our packs but the only thing that we can come up with is letting someone else take charge of my pack.

I am not by any means okay with this, but I do have to admit that this is looking like the only option at the moment. I have managed not to break any of the rules yet, besides the cursing one which I do not consider a rule. Daddy has gotten on to me for it on face time and even made me write 300 lines saying "I will not curse because I am Daddy's little wolf."
(Yes, I know that the punishment is sweet stop awing in your head :))

But tonight I am going to break one of Daddy's big long-distance rules. No, I am not being bad I am just going through a loophole. So one of Daddy's long-distance rules are to not go anywhere at night without him or someone trustworthy to protect me. Since he heard about the vampires being after me and that I had another mate that was a vampire he has been really picky about protection.

To be honest, I understand why he is worried, he is an alpha wolf after all and does not want to share me, but we both know that if it is willed but the Moon Goddess then it will happen even if the situation is unwanted.

Anyway back to the FUN PART, I AM GOING TO MY FIRST PARTY!!!!!!!
I was invited by a small group of werewolves that are having a big fire in honor of one of the warriors finding her mate. Her name is Lila, and she has been one of my best friends since I was a child, the best thing is... it is a surprise party! She has no idea, but I know she is going to love it.

It is currently 10 pm which is my "bedtime" according to Daddy, but tonight is a special occasion and plus there will be other wolves there for my protection.
I would not miss my best friend's mate's party anyway. I am having a very large problem with my wolf though, she is fighting me every step of the way even though I know she wants to go to Lila's party too.

We should not go. It is against Daddy's rules and I have a bad feeling about this. My wolf is being extremely hard to deal with but nonetheless I turn on my playlist on amazing anime openings and closings (Ik some of you guys have one) and sing along as I pick out a cute black dress and a pair of strappy shoes. I finally finish up the little bit of make-up that I know how to do and put my shoes on.

"Bye dad, I am going out and yes there will be someone there to watch over me!" I shout as I walk out the door.

"Be safe!" he shouts back.

I close the door and start walking into the forest to go to the part which is located somewhere in the middle. Werewolves spend most of their lives in the woods, so I was not at all afraid until I started feeling as if someone was looking at me. Following me and even... Smelling me?
I continue walking thinking I was just paranoid until I felt lean, but strong arms grab me around the waist.

"N---" was all I managed to get out before a hand went over my mouth. Was I crazy or was this person trying not to hurt me? When I finally decided after about what felt like forever to stop fighting a deep dark, cold voice whispered in my ear, "Are you done fighting your master little mouse."

WTF!! My brain goes off to think about the hot fanfics of Dabi from MHA that I would rather die than let anyone else I know to read. Chills go down my spine and I start shaking, this time I know what the feeling is since I had it last time.

"Y-Your my other mate, the vampire right sir?" why did I just add 'sir' onto that I want to hit myself in the head but am too afraid that if I move he will attach me.

"Oh I got a smart mate, didn't I? You smell so good Little mouse and don't think I didn't notice how you added that 'Sir' on the end. But to be honest Little mouse I prefer 'Master'. "

Damn, I love and hate you Moon Goddess' I think to myself. I mean who is lucky enough to have a Daddy who is gentle and helps with your little self AND a Master who will break my back and give me that little bit more controlling side that Daddys do not usually give.

"I apologize in advance, but I have to put you to sleep just for a little bit, I do not want that nasty Alpha Ass to come and steal you from me." he spits out the last part with hatred but still holds me tightly and looks straight into my eyes "Sleep," he says.

"What you think you can just tell me to do something and I immediately do it? I can not even control when sleep dummy" My voice comes across as harsh, and I know I went too far when his eyes turn a reddish color.

"Little mouse I am not like that beast you call Daddy, I want more respect and obedience. Do you understand me? I was using my powers to get you to sleep, but it looks like you have a strong bloodline, of which I am proud my mate is strong, but will still cause a bit of a problem. I need you to promise me that you will not try to run away, and you will do exactly as I tell you on the way back to my coven."

I just nod my head excepting that for now I just need to play along but quickly feel a harsh and quite painful yet somehow pleasurable pinch to my thigh. Not only that, but I let out a moan and my face turns beet red.

"Ohh you like pain, do you? We will work very well together then. But you will never respond to me with head nods or anything of the sort I expect a 'yes' or 'no' response, and you will always add 'Master" to the end."

"Yes Master, I will do as you tell me until we get to your coven." What the hell is wrong with me? It is like something inside me just wishes to be his and to obey every command he gives me.
I start feeling sick as he uses his vampire speed to get us to where we are going and suddenly I pass out, my body not being able to handle the speed.

"It will be okay little mouse just sleep until we get there."

Everything goes black and I curl up closer to his chest realizing right before I finally fall asleep that vampires are not cold as most think, but instead he is insanely warm and somehow even with his hard muscular chest, also soft to sleep on.

PLZ VOTE! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!! AND THINK U R ALL BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!

What is your favorite ice cream or sweet food?