9-My mate is an asshole

OMG i just got a vote from
@nathansslut ON MY FIRST CHAPTER I am so excited!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I open my eyes to the bright sunrays sneeking through his dark, chocolate, curtains. A warm hand going gently through my messy hair and a solid chest below me. I raise my head to look up at Gabriel.

"Good morning my little mouse" his voice is gruff and gravely as he talks.

"Good morning Master, did you sleep well? Also what are we doing today." I reply to him.

"Well aren't you a great little morning person," He says as he pokes my nose and smiles. "We are going to go back to your pack and have a civil conversation with you other beast of a mate."

There is clear disgust in his voice when talking about Ace but I let it go since it is early in the morning.

"Once we all sit down together and figure out what we are going to do, you and I are going to go over our contract and rules so that you and I will know where we stand and how we want our relationship to be. As long as that is okay with you?"

I felt butterflies in my stomach over how nice he was to me, and how he always made sure that I was okay with what was going on.

"Mhmm" I mumble out while nodding my head.

I feel a light punch on my inner thigh and immeditly snap my head up to look at him.

He has a smile on his face as he looks at me, "Don't make me punish you this early in the morning princess, you know that I expect full responses. I have let the other rules go because we do not have a contract yet but you know this one and ai expect you to follow it."

"I know Master, I'm sorry."

"You are forgiven my pet. But it is going to take a while to get to your old pack and I think it is about time we get up and get ready."

I slowly slip out of his arms and off the bed and start heading to the bathroom before I feel strong arms wrap around my waist.

"Little mouse," He growls out and then continues on, "I think we need to save a little water and take a shower together. What do you think?"

I felt my core flood and I was practically purring from his hands slipping farther down.

"Okay Master I would like that. But can you promise me you will not be mean or laugh at me?"

"Pet, you are beautiful and I would never do such a thing. I will even make a promise to you that I will not do anything more than kiss your gorgeous skin until you are ready."

The sincerity in his eyes and voice convinced me that he was being honest so I slowly let him lead me into his huge bathroom. It was all black with stainless steal appliances and a shower that I swear an elephant could fit in.

Suddenly I wondered if he had ever had an orgy in their but as I felt the red blush come on my face I knew I was fucked.

"Is there something you wish to ask?"He says as he turns on the shower and makes sure the temperature is alright.

"Umm...no Master." I answer very embarrassed.

He must have seen right through me because he answered in a serious tone, " No matter what the question is I will always so my best to answer. As far as lying to my face goes, that will give you an immediate punishment after we go over our contract. Do not think that I am a fool, and do not ever lie to me."

He turns back to the shower. His scorching eyes leaving mine and I walk up behind him and put my hands on his back.

"Im sorry, the question was dumb and embarrassing so I just did the easiest thing, which was to lie."

"I keep forgetting that you are not trained and we also do not have rules. I should not have been so harsh on you, now let me take off you clothes so we can get under this wonderful shower."

I go cherry red as he pulls my clothes off slowly, sensually and then lays the on the counter top by the sink. He steps out of his pants and into the shower with me.

"Whatever happened today, remember that you are mine. No matter what you will always be mine." He wispers this into my neck as he lets his hand roam my body.

He kisses each and every inch of me, giving me every compliment he could think of while washing my body. When he finally finishes I turn around a grab a wash cloth filling it with soap and raise my hand to wash his shoulders.

"No." His voice holds finality to it and I stare at him confused.

"You are not to wash me. I do not trust you enough for that and most likely never will so get that dream out of your head." He says this as he takes the washcloth from my hand and start washing himself.

I step out of the shower shocked from his harsh, cold tone. Wrapping a towel around my body before opening the bathroom door and walking into around the mansion until I find an empty bed room.

I sit myself down and let my imaginary mask break, I feel my heart contract and a single tear drip down my face.

'He doesn't trust is' my wolf wispers in my head. Her voice full of pain.

I try using my powers to find out what he is feeling but he is blocking me like usual.

I sit in my towel for what I would guess to be about 20 mins before I hear a knock at the door.

"Im coming in Bella." His voice rings through the strong would. I know that this is serious because of him using my voice and I just want to curl up in a ball.

He walks into the room and sits down next to me on the bed.
"You should not have tried to touch me like that." He states and I stare at him in shock.

How dare he, we laid together all night. I touched him many times yesterday and he never said A WORD. So what is the difference now.

He suddenly growls lowly. "Can't you see that it is not your place to take care of me."

It all clicks as he gets up and grabs my arm.

"It is because I was caring for you isn't it?" My voice is quite but I know he hears me clearly.

He suddenly looks at me with cold eyes and a tone as hard as nails. "You are not that intelligent are you? Why don't you just leave a damaged son of a batch like me."

'All of this just because I tried to care for him and wash him?' I think to myself.

Before I even knew my had was moving I hear a hard slap and my hand started stinging.

His eyes are full of fire as he takes my hand off of his cheek, which is not pink from the slap.

"Did you just slap me?" He asks. I don't think I just turn around and start running.

'Why do I always run' I ask myself as I lock the bathroom door behind me.

I hear Gabriel's footsteps behind the door be they stop right before the door and I hear a thump of him sitting on the other side of the door.

Well shit what do I do now???

Sorry this is a shitty chapter. I did not even start to check my Grammer or spelling so plz help me put and tell me if something is wrong.I have had exams all this week and will have them for the next two weeks aswell which sucks.

But I wanted to say thank you to all 487 beautiful people who have read this story so far. I love all of you

Plz vote/comment/share

Question- what is your favorite hair color??