Sexy time with daddy and master

“Strip.” master says and the fucking chills that go through my body are no joke.

I feel bad thoughts about my body trying to come into my mind, but I remind myself that they both will take care of me and love me for who I am. I lift my shirt up quickly, ready for them to get to me.

“No, baby girl...slowly.” Daddy says, and suddenly I have a fucking hot moment of realization. 'I'm doing a strip tease for these two'.

Hell yeah I think to myself before getting a sex smirk on my face and slowly taking my shirt off. I make sure to tease them before taking my pants off by biting my lip and giving them each a wink.

“Fuck little wolf.” daddy growls out before getting up with master following behind. They come over to me and daddy goes behind me while master kneels down in front of me. I was just about to ask what they were doing, but I feel hands and lips everywhere. Daddy's hands pushing my bra straps off my shoulder, his roughly callused hands making me let out a moan. Master was sucking on my inner thigh, while letting his big warm hands roam to my ass. I feel overwhelmed with pleasure as moan and whimper. “Please” I groan out as master kisses my pussy through my underwear.

“That's it little mouse.” master replies while pulling down y underwear with his teeth. I almost thought about how hard that must be, but ended up with much dirtier thoughts as daddy had gotten my bra off and was now biting and sucking on my hard little nipples.

“FUCK!” I yell out as daddy bites my nipple hard and master flicks my clit with his warm tongue. The mixture of pleasure and pain making me fly off into a different fucking reality.

“Mmmm is my little mouse cussing? I think she might have just added 5 more spanks.” Master growls out before moving away from me.

“Nooo please, I'm sorry. Don't stop...please” My voice is rough, and I know I am not making much sense, but they must have realized what I was going on about because daddy whispered in my ear, “Shh. It's okay little wolf we are just going to make this nice round ass of yours a pretty pink.” He leads me over to the bed with both of them fully dressed minus their shirts. This fact makes me blush because I realize that I'm the only one missing much clothing.

“Over my knee, my little slut.” Master has never used any name-calling with me before but to be completely honest it was hot as hell.

“Yes, master please spank you slut.” I reply. 'Damn,' I think to myself I become a whole different person when these two get me naked and horny.

I bend over masters lap, and he places his hands on my ass making me jump.

“What was it, 10 right. 5 for the first cuss word and 5 for the other?” master hums and rubs his rough hands over my bum.

“Well double the dom means double the trouble, I think it should be 10 from each of us, what do you think Gabriel?” Of course Daddy just had to get involved I laugh out loud and kiss Daddy.

“I think that is a great idea Ace.” master replies.

“Mmmm, me too if anybody was going to ask.” I giggle out.

Smack

Smack

Shit that fucking hurt but felt good as hell at the same time.

“My little slut you need to count and thank me after each one.” Master grunts.

“One, thank you master. Two thank you master.” I mumble out.

“Good girl.” master tells me and I purr at the praise.

Smack
“Three thank you sir.”

Smack
“Four, thank you master.” 

Smack
“Five, thank you master.”

Smack
“Six, thank you master”
Smack
“Seven, thank you master”

My voice was getting more and more shaky with each one, and I highly underestimated how bad those would hurt. They were long and harsh, but I knew that for each bit of sting there was another way of pleasure.

Smack
Smack
Smack
The next three were quick and sharp and master was rubbing my bum now.

“Eight, nine, and ten. Thank you master.”

“You did very well me little mouse why on' we give your little kitty and orgasm and then Ace can give you your next ten.”

At this point I was shaking in pleasure, and even I knew I was making lewd sounds.

They laid me on the bed and both were kissing down my body.

“There is one more rule you should know about baby girl-” daddy started, “You may not come without permission.” master finished for him.

I let out a loud moan as master reached my pussy and started sucking while daddy was playing with my breast and kissing me.

“Ugnghhh.” I let out a cry. “Please more. “

All of a sudden I feel one, no...two fingers enter my hot, wet cave.

My back arches and I grab onto daddy's hair.

Daddy bites my lip harshly and looks at me. “Open your eyes my beautiful little girl, I want to see you as you master makes you cum.”

I look up into daddy's eyes and with a couple more flicks to my clit, bites to my nipples, and thrusts into my pussy I scream out in orgasm.

“Now baby wolf, you can take a small break, and then it is my turn to spank you nice ass, and get you cum again.”

I nod completely ready and very excited for what is to come. Master hands me a water and tells me to drink before we get started again.

Alright everyone I will post Daddy's turn soon I love you all, and thank you for the 1.53k view I love you all so much! Also, I did not plan this story out so if there are plot holes I am sorry. Mwha virtual hug and kiss on the cheek besties. I hope you guys are liking my story.