8-littlespace with master, and our first argument.

HIS TATTOOS AT THE TOP^^ YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY LATER ON.
Thank you for almost 250 views I love you guys!!

"I have to get back to Ace soon, he is my mate and I need to go back to my pack as well."

He lets out a snarl at my sudden outburst.

"I know that you must go back to your pack, and I am also aware that no matter how much I hate it the Alpha beast is as much of your mate as I am. So I would like to propose a deal. What if he had you for half of the year and I have you for the other half?"

It looks as if he is in pain and to be honest he deserves it right now.

" YOU ARE BOTH MY MATES I WILL NOT LEAVE EITHER ONE OF YOU!!!"

Why in the hell do I suddenly care so much? Not that long ago I wanted nothing to do with one mate now I refuse to leave two?

Before I could even think about what was happening he came up behind me and had me in his lap giving me 10 hard smacks to my bum.

Once he finished with the 10 hard slaps he sat me up on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck, so we were eye level.

I refused to look into his eyes because I knew what was coming, and it was going to be excruciatingly humiliating.

"What did you do wrong my little brat?"

"I raised my voice at you and for that I am sorry. We are both adults and I should have acted like one... Master"

I really was sorry too, I should not have raised my voice this is an important thing as mates that we must figure out.

"Good girl, I forgive you. But we do need to figure out a way for us all to work this out. So in the morning I will bring you back to your pack and I will meet your family. Then, when your Alpha mate gets back from going to his pack, we will sit down and talk as equals. You will not be punished for anything said or done during that conversation. Then after we figure our what we are all going to do, you and I will go over your rules and our new contract."

All of this was too much to take in at the moment, so I just nodded and felt myself slipping into little space.

No! I can not slip near him. He likes to be called master not daddy. He most likely will think I am some kind of freak or hate me.

These thought make my head spin, and I can feel myself start to spiral.

Master must have noticed because he looked at me and his eyes immediately softened.

"It is okay little mouse just let go I would really like to spend some time to get to know little you."

I felt myself let go and let my wolf take over.

"Can I color mister?.....oh and one more ting what's your name?" My voice comes out more playful and fun.

"Of course you can little one, why don't we go get you some markers, and you can color in some of my tattoos? Also since you are so nosey my name is Gabriel. But you can just call me Gabe." He added the last part almost as an afterthought while booping me on the nose."

"Otay" I agree.

Me and Gabey(my new nickname for him which I'm pretty sure he does not like but puts up with) sit and watch movies while I color in his tattoos, until I get hungry.

I let out a few groans and start to wiggle around about halfway through watching Mulan which is my favorite movie.

"What is it my little baby?" Gabey asks me.

"I is hungwy"

"Alright little one. Let's go get you some chicken nuggets."

"NOOOOO! They are not chicken 'nuggets' they are chicken NUGGIES!!"

"Little girl do not raise your voice at me." He gives me a daring look and I mumble back "You are a boot head, and you need to get it right"!

"Baby girl watch your tone." He says as he pauses my movie and carries me into the kitchen to make me some chicken nuggies and fries.

I get him to let me eat on the couch, which did not end well because I got BBQ sauce on his white couch.

"Baby really?" He questions, but he does not seem mad, he just takes me to the kitchen and sits down pulling me into his lap as I finish eating.

A few more hours go by of coloring his tattoos and watching the rest of Mulan and some SpongeBob. I finally get tired and start to feel at tantrum coming on.

"NO!" I scream as Gabey tries to pick me up, so he can go put on his pj's and change me out of my clothes.

"What is the problem are you getting sleepy little mouse?"

He knows he is right because he has a small smirk on his face which causes me to be angrier until I start hitting my hands softly against his chest.

"Baby girl, I know you are tired, and I will help you put on pj's and brush your teeth but if you keep this up I will have you in a time-out before you know what has even happened." His voice not angry or mean but stern enough to cause me to stop as he carries me up the stairs.

I feel very embarrassed that he carries me because to be honest I know I must be heavy.

We get to his bedroom which Is black on black on black. No accent colors or anything. He sits me on the bed and hoes over to his drawer and pulls out a pair of pants and a shirt.

"Lift up your arms honey." He says after getting me out of my pants, socks and brushed my teeth.

"No I can do it myself!" I shout no caring about what he does. He cannot see how fat I really am. I have learned to hide it with the clothes I wear and how I act but completely naked, okay well not completely because I will still have my bra on but still!!!!!plus I have horrible stretch marks that I have had since I was a kid.

He gives me a look that shakes me to the core and with one word has me on the edge of tears.
"Why?"
"Why can't I help my little baby get read for bed?"

"Because I'm ugly" I muttered out.

"No you are not. You are my beautiful princess" he tells me and continues trying to get me to lift up my arms buy I still refuse.

"Okay, I can see this is not going anywhere. So I will leave the shirt here and go into the bathroom and the you call me when you are done. Okay?"

"Otay" I agree still in my headspace.

He does as he says and leaves, and I put the shirt over my head a curl up in bed.

He comes back in wearing the sweatpants and gets me a soft blanket.

"Here you go little mouse we will get you some stuffies soon."

I nod, exhausted and just curl up into his warm chest.

He puts his arm around me and that's when time freezes.

"You are still wearing your bra? Baby you need to be comfortable to sleep. Will you allow me to take it off? It is not good for you to sleep in."

I think about it for a moment and then nod my head yes after sensing that he is not trying to be sexual in any way.

He puts his hand under my shirt and quickly takes off the bra before throwing it to the corner of the room.

"Alright little mouse I love you, sleep well."

He hums a lullaby and I listen to his heart beat as I slowly fall asleep.

If there are any spelling errors plz let me know!

Note: Do NOT SEXUALIZE HER LITTLE SPACE OR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED IN THIS CHAPTER! IT WAS NOT IN THAT WAY AND WILL NOT BE WHILE SHE IS IN LITTLE SPACE. I WILL NOT MAKE HER A NSFW LITTLE.

I love you beautiful people mwah and an air hug ❤