Gabriel?

I wake up feeling like a bottle of Jack Daniels and I were friends last night, my head pounding and my vision blurry. "I'm glad to see you up liitle girl" I hear Daddy say from somewhere beehind me. "Oh, go fuck yourself." I say in return not even giving half a fuck that he is my mate or my Daddy. "I am going to be very understanding of that little remark you just made because we are all having a tough time at the moment so, there are pills on the nightstand beside you and I have breakfast on the table when you are ready."

"Yeah, thanks." I say sarcastically and I know in that moment that I pushedone too many times.

"Get up." Daddy says, his voice cold and hard. Now hear me out I know for a fact that I am getting a punishment out of this, but I am still angry, with a headache, and kinda want my ass to bruise so what do I say.....

"NO!" and then you bet your ass I run. I run down the hall in this nice ass house that I have never seen before. I see white walls and huge floor to cieling windows as I run towards the smell f food to see a modern kitchen and a clean livingroom.

"My little naughty slut, where are you? You know that you shouldn't run from a wolf cause have the fun is the chase." I hear the laughter in his voice as I rush toward the plate of bacon sitting on the table and grab a piece.

I feel a hand close around mine right before i get a bite of the warm, mouth watering bacon.

"Do bad girls get treats, Bella?"

"I turn around and grol out a quite "No" before turning my eyes to the bacon that is now in his hand.

"Well I'm glad you finally managed to get your manners back." He tells me as he eats the piece of bacon slowly with a wide smirk on his face.
"Now after your punishment, you and I are going to sit down and talk about what happened lst night like civilized wolves. So bring your ass closer to me." He wraps his large, calloused hands around my throatand drags me to the nearest wall pushing my back into it.

Laying my head back on the wall he looks me in the eyes causing my skin to tingle and my core to soak. He lowers his head to my ear and runs his teeth along it before whispering, "turn around and I want those gorgous breast of yours pushed into the wall."

I did as he was told feeling the coldness of the wall on my nipples through the thin shirt that I assumed was Sir's. "Good little girl, now I want you to push that ass out for me." I again follow his instuctions and arch my back pushing my breast farther into the wall and my ass closer to him.

I feel his hands lifting up the shirt slightly and hear a moan as he look at my soaking wet cunt.

SMACK I feel a burning heat between my legs and shout at him, "What the actual fuck you are supposed to spank my ASS not my PUSSY."

He slips his finger into my wet hole and lowers his head to my ear, "No, I can spank whatever the fuck I wish to, this is a punishment its supposed to hurt not be foreplay. I will also not be alowing an orgasm because you so nicely decided to correct me like the bad girl you are."

I hear every word coming out of his mouth but the only thing I am focused on is the figures that are making me get so close to the edge.

"Please Sir I am sorry." I whine out as he starts rubbing my clit too.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

He spank me quickly and then turns me around to stare at me, his hand still moving of my cunt. "I want to see the ook on your face when you get close enough to taste it, and my hand just...stops."

He does as romised rubbing me and inserting a finger into my ass until I am nearly screaming with pleasure but the just as I am about to taste and feel the sweetness of a mind shattering orgasm he stops. I thrust my hips towards the air and hear him laugh as I try to get myself off any way possible while he holds my hands above my head. I finally give up opening my eyes to see his looking at me, "I love you little girl, you did so well. I'll be sure to give you  few extra tonight since you took your punishment so well."

"Now shall we eat and discuss our other mates...promblems." I could tell we were both still hurt but I knew that I would love Gabriel no matter what so I would try my best to get back to him as soon as he would let me and keep myself and Ae out of harms way until we can go back.

We sit at the table and Daddy looks at me, "I'm worried if we dont mate soon you wil be forced into babygirl."
This was a very really problem at the moment because I wanted to mate with them of my own free will not because my body forced me to and I knew if we didn't mate soon then I woud be forced. "I am sorry for all the bad things I said and did to you and Master, I understand that you are both just trying to protect me and yourselves I was just angry."

"I know that little wolf and I forgive you, but I can't speak for your Master. I think we should text him later and see f maybe you guys could talk so you can say that youself."

BANNNNG!!!!!!!!!

The front door fell in and an angry Master walked into the house, "Gabriel what are you doing here you are supposed to be dealing with your family?" Daddy said with his face full of disbelief the anger in Master's eyes caused me to put my gaurd up and stand behind Daddy. Master walked in and sat down in the chair in the living room...." My family found out, they gave me two days to find and kill you or they will." Then he turned around with a sickening smile.

I am so sory for not updating in a while!!!!!!! I have been reading and forgot that I was also a writer and needed to update. What do you think Master Gabriel will do?

What is your favorite Wattpad book rn (DOES NOT HAVE TO BE MINE)?

Love yoou guys stay safe mwah.