the U shaped vibrator

After our rest I knew it was now my turn to take them both in me and to say it shortly I am teriffied. Master rolled around a slipped his hand up my thigh before smacking it hard and telling me to get up and get on my knees. Sir still had half lidded eyes but as soon as the smack sounded through the air he lifted his head and sniffed the air. "God damn, i love the smell of the hot little pussy of yours." He lets out a growl as i get up on my hands and knees on the bed and Master gets up naked as the day he was born and stands to watch me get into position.

"Mmmm, such a good little whore. Do you see how well she listens Axe? If only you would listen like that." He says with a laugh to himself at his final statement. "See the thing is Gabriel, I'm not early as desperate as that cute little piece of ass is." I listen to them talk with my ass stuck in the air and my pussy fully on display and love the feeling of humiliation that I get from them. "Oh, please just come fuck me Master and Sir."

"Oh no you don't little mouse, you won't be "fucked" as you call it until much later tonight....who knows it may even be this early this morning depending on how long you an hold on without passing out." Master says with a smirk. 

"I'll be right back I have a few things that I left in my suitcase just incase you were a brat and this would be the perfect time for that" Sir growls out while walking out the door.  Master comes up behind me and pulls me off the bed before picking me up and setting me on my feet in the middle of the room.

"I want youre legs spread wide and your hands on your head am I clear slut?"

"Yes master" I reply with a whisper.

He walks around me as if he was inspecting his property and puts his foot against one of mine pushing a little bit "WIDER" he shouts out and I let out a squeak before doing as he says.  He continues to walk around grabbing a piece of my flesh here and there being sure to touch my cunt and give me nipples some attention when he comes around my front. Paying extra attention when he walk aroun to my backside and spanking my ass before fingering my little rose bud. The push into my ass sends a stiking amout of pain through my body, but I moan each time he does it.

Sir shows back up at the door but freezes and watched for a moment before walking through the door way. He hands Master a cain and I whine looking into Sir's eyes, "Oh don't worry little pup, we won't go too hard on you.....yet. Now no more whining from that pretty little mouth of yours unless it's out of pleasure or pain." I smile as I cast my eyes downward and Master hits my thigh lightly with the cain before smacking his hand over the mark. The thud of his hand and the sting of the cain on top of each other makes it hurt so much better. I moan out and Sir laughs, "Damn, look at our pain slut a bueatiful mate she sure is." Master growls out his agreement before giving me quick smacks wth the cain, none too hard but still enough to make me cry out.

About 10 smacks with the cain later and I am crying with my cunt soaked and my juices dripping down my thighs. He moves me to the bed and over Sir's knee before Sir shoves three fingers hard and fast into my pussy. I scream out in pleasure my tight whole so wet that the noises make me blush new shades of red. "OH FUCK" Sir says loudly and I feel his rock hard cock against my stomach. "I'm so going to loe the edging you are about to get."

He tosses me(yes like fucking throws me) onto the bed and my sore ass gets pushed against the soft sheets causing me to wince. Master walks over to me with a vibrator that is sorta shapedlike a "U". He walks to me like I am his prey. He pulls my legs wide and tells me to hold my knees back before placing one end of it in my pusy and the other side on my clit. Nothing happens at first but then he steps away and I see a small rectangled thing in his hands. All of a sudden my whole fucking world rocks, the part in my pussy is hitting my G-spot and my clit is fucking sensitive. The speeds get faster and slower or a bit until I am on the edge of orgasm.
"NO" Master calls out, "No orgasms tonight unless I or Ace say so."  God help me this is going to be a long night.

Honestly not bad, I am kinda loving being a cg it is amazing and my little is a wonderful little brat sometimes(None of my relationship with them is sexal we are just friends and she needed someone to take care of her for a bit and I don't regress much so I told her I could my friend and I are in no way connected to anything that happens in this book AT ALL)!  I am sorry that nothing really happened in this chapter but I did not realize how time consuming a little was until today so yeah haha. I hope u enjoyed and there are going to be mistakes there always are if u made it this far then trust me u know. My first day of school FUCKING SUCKED ASS but other then that I has a good day how was yalls? love u and please stay safe!!!