The boys

I am very proud of the fact that I am a virgin and write straight (lol pun there) smut it amazes me!

Master drags a smirking Sir over his knee and rubs his palm on Sir's ass.  "Damn  I never thought you ass would feel this good, never though about a man's ass before." Then a loud SMACK echos through the room and Sir yells out with a breathy moan at the end. "You know Ace, since you are larger i figured you smacks would have to be harder then Bella's too....I have to say, I have never used my vampire strength apnking anyone before....how does it feel?"

"So good.........Master." Sir says and I see Master's eyes go wide with the shock of Sir's response. "Well, then if I get my title we should come up with you one......what do you think.....maybe good boy? SMACK Little cock warmer? SMACK Baby alpha....hmm no I dont think so.....SMACK.

Sir gets a spank after every name that Master calls him and Sir moans after each one...."Master I think I would prefer being a good boy."

"Aww, but you are not a good boy are you? SMACK you are a very naughty little boy." SMACK!!!! "Now lay down on the bed with your bright red ass facing upwards so we can all see." Sir does as he is told with his cheeks burning a bright red....both sets lol. "Good boy, now I want you on all fours after you hand me the lube thats in the nightsand drawer." Master instructs.

Sir reaches over a grabs the tube of unopeaned lube and hands it back towards Master before getting into his doggy style position. "Now that is a good little manwhore isn't it." Master chuckles to himself as he rubs the lube into Sir's tight asshole. Pushing a finger inside, Sir lets out a loud yelp of pain and is quickly shushed by master rubbing his cock with his other hand. "Aww bay boy you will be okay I promise, it's going to hurt because you are a virgin in this end but I promise it will be worth it."  Master cotinues to stretch Sir's ass until he can fit four fingers inside and then he slides up to to where his dick it almost at his asshole. "I a so happy to be mated to you Ace." Master says before pushing his cock into Sir in one quick,hard thrust. Sir yells out in pain but it quickly turn into little moans and groans as Master starts to move in and out of his ass.

"OH PLEASE MASTER!!!!" Sir begs and whines as he gets closer and closer to release. "Not yet Ace!" Master replies as he looks over at me, I'm shaking and have been on the edge of an orgasm since the start of this. "Little slut when I say 'come' I want you to cum for me okay? Same goes for you Ace."

"Oh YES PLEASE MASTER" I yell out as my fingers go faster in and out of my pussy. Sir is beyond words and can barely let out and grunt to say he agrees...Master pumps into him harder and faster and then shouts "CUM" as he thrust one last time into Sir's ass. I squirt from coming so hard and Sir cums all over the discarded clothes that were under him. Master is last to cum and then pulls out of Sir's ass to watch the cum slowl drip out. Master lays down and pulls Ace to his chest before looking at me and getting up ut of bed to come pick me up and lay be in Ace's arms. Then he crawls back up behind Ace and brings hims back to his chest, "Lets rest for a little bit and then it's your turn little mouse. I'm too numb to reply and simply nod my head before resting against Ace.

Okay I know this is short but I wante the next chapter of all three of them to be separate from this one because there is a slight time gap of them resting <3