" Maintenant, c'est bizarre. Pas vrai, Chewie? (Now, this is weird. Right, Chewie?) " the young Kree-Hybrid boy looked at the orange space feline who joined on the couch and purred at him. Amnon gently rubbed at her furry back and asked. " Croyez-vous en ce type? (Do you believe in that guy?) "

" Mrrow..." Chewie sternly replied in negation and frowned.

" Ouais, je t'ai. (Yeah, I got ya.) " he nodded and turned to his mother coming from the kitchen. " Mom, there's a strange guy on TV. Should I follow him to save the Flerkens? "

Carol approached her son and completely understood what he meant, sighing, " Not again...I have enough of dealing any cosmic wars. My wild space chase was over. "

" Where's Dad? "

" He's busy fixing the sink. Just anticipate for him to call you for help later, " she said and sat beside him. " For now, I think you need to switch the channel. "

" Okay. "

Amnon changed the channel and ended up in an American daytime soap opera, showing a brunette woman arguing with her husband and bitterly weeping at him. Carol wryly grinned and cringed at the scene as she turned to her son.

" Kid, I guess you should..."

" ...Turn off the TV?! No! Mom, I'm gonna wait and watch for the FIFA cup at 4pm. I can't miss the match of France versus Spain! Please!! " Amnon pleaded.

" At this same channel?! " Carol raised her voice. " This cringy soap opera will take forever to finish! "

" It will take thirty minutes to wait....Please...."

" Okay, fine. You will help me and your father preparing the dinner. Got it? "

" Yes, mom. "

" Just let me know which country will win the match. "

" Oui. "

After that soap opera scene, a commercial with cheerful music and the image of a store called Cheapo Depot came on as a famous elderly actor, Samuel L. Jackson appeared in a suit. He did not have matching colors. Then, a pair of money sunglasses walked through the store lowering prices with a hammer.

" Sick of everything costing too much?! " he suggested and shrugged." Here at Cheapo Depot we have everything you could want and more! TVs, toasters, fridges, guns, matresses, toys, candies, etc. If it exists we got it! 10% off?! Hell, no! 20% off?! Na-uh, not in this store! 50% off?! Yeah, I don't think so! You see? You will find everything 80 to 90% off or we will pay you to take it off our hands! Visit this very exclusive location in sunny Texas today on 95 Mapleton Road. We're open from 9 to 5 PM everyday. How do we stay open with these prices?! I really don't motherf@(×!ng know!!! Just go and check it out yourselves and have a great deal!! "

" This guy reminded me of Fury, " Carol muttered and saw the African-American actor and endorser when she chuckled.

" Mom? " Amnon curiously raised his eyebrows and asked. " Do you know that guy? "

" Kid, he's a famous movie actor in America. Just don't copy his words coming from his mouth, okay? "

" Why? "

" Cursing and swearing is bad. Your father and I mentioned that when you were around three to four years old. Now, please remember what we have told you. "

" Yes, mom, " he nodded and changed the topic. " But, we don't live in Texas, right? We still live in Paris. "

" For turning eight years as French citizens. Now, we're subscribed to Internet TV, " she said.