She smiled softly at his words having her hand rest on top of him as Katsuki pulled her in closer his body against hers.

They both closed their eyes having gentle smiles on their face just enjoying their peaceful nap.

***
When ______'s alarm went off they both woke up suddenly.

Katsuki yawned reaching over and turning it off as he goes back to hugging her.

She was facing him now hugging him back.

"_____..." Katsuki mumbled.

"Hm?"

"We need to get up.."

She buried her face into his chest. "..Few more minutes"

Katsuki just tightened his arms around her giving it a few more minutes since he felt so comfortable in her arms.

They cuddled for a while longer before Katsuki flipped them over so he was on top squishing her below him.

He kissed her cheek and rolled off the bed pulling her hands up so she can sit up.

"Come on." He said as he moved to grab her clothes.

He was already dressed since he thought they'd go earlier.

She yawned rubbing her eyes as he came over holding her bra and a Shirt.

She moved and just stood up taking off her shirt and getting dressed as Katsuki watched having an urge to touch her but he didn't.

He let her dress as he grabbed her bag that she had ready to go along with his.

She just brushed her hair did her morning routine until the two of them walked downstairs.

Izuku was on his way out with Shoji during that time.

They said their goodbyes as they head out of UA and into taxi's.

"Do your parents know you're coming with me?" _____ asks as Katsuki nods getting into a taxi with her.

She gave the man the address to the house as he started to drive.

Katsuki looked over at _____ as the car moved.

She was staring out the window watching buildings pass by.

He just looked out his own window.

He thought about their little arguments and how he always started them. He had good reason for each since she was reckless..but maybe it's cause her dad wasn't strict about her power. So she keeps doing dangerous things...

The ride took about an hour.

They got to a neighborhood that looked way too expensive for them both.

"Oh my god..look at the size of those houses!" _____ said as they both realized it was twice as big as Katsuki's.

The taxi parked as Katsuki paid for them.

They got out as he grabbed both bags and they stood right infront of huge White Castle looking house.

Both mouths left open.