Meeting the gang!

This is Dedicated to my sister and all Taehyung stans🌌💕 . I really hope that you enjoy this book💕🌌

I don't own any Bts members or (Y/N), this story is a work of fiction. I solely own the oc's and the storyline.

All rights reserved @ Kammy_V®

Colorful language will be used!
No 18+ scenes cause there are innocent eyes out there!

" To me, everything was blank and dead, the sky was like a blank canvas until you came and painted the sun, moon and stars, the world was dead until you brought life to everything " ~ (Y/N)

" Break me, hurt me, kill me, tear me apart I honestly don't fucking care but if you lay a finger on any of my loved ones, I wouldn't hesitate to rip you apart " ~ Min Yoongi

" You deceived me so many times but I didn't really care what the world had to say because that was how much I loved you but not anymore" ~ Kammy.

" Love has not played you but someone who didn't know the definition of love did " ~ Kim Namjoon

" I know that you're hurt but the world somehow crushes us when we think we found the happiness we have been looking for "~ Kim Soekjin

" Don't give up because you failed once, keep
trying and always stay happy ! " ~ Jung Hoesoek

" I can be your best friend but I can your worst enemy if you hurt me " ~ Park Jimin

" Life's full of wonders, maybe if you start been happy for yourself and not for others, you'll start seen these wonders" ~ Kim Taehyung

" Stop listening to your stupid ego and start listening to your passions " ~ Jeon Jungkook.

" I know that I'm not forgiven, now that I think about it I don't deserve any forgiveness neither did I deserve your love "
~ Dylan Wang

Hi everyone!
I'm Kammy_V and this is my first fanfic Yay!
I really hope that you enjoy this book!
This is a Hybrid ReaderxTaehyung fanfic!

Now let's get to know a little about our characters!

You as Yourself-(Y/N)...

You're a shy yet passionate girl but also really sarcastic and savage individual if you're pushed too far. You're generally have a caring personality and you're smart but also can be a little dim. However you have a secret that you know that you'll take to your grave...

Kim Namjoon...
A smart, caring, cute but clumsy person whose always there for others.

Kim Soekjin...
Handsome,Handsome, Handsome and Handsome!
Joking:-P
Yes he's handsome and a good cook but also very motherly when it comes to his close ones.

Min Yoongi...
Stontic but secretly enjoys his friend's and this sister's company. Gives the best advice and loves to sleep.

Jung Hoesoek...
The literal definition of sunshine and loves to make people smile.

Park Jimin...
Flirt, handsome and sexy but can be a huge crackhead with his friends.

Kim Taehyung...
Weird,cute, handsome and the rest of him will always be a mystery..

Jeon Jungkook...
Cute, strong and a big foodie. Tattooed but don't let that fool you because he's an angel...

Me as your best friend Kammy (aka Yoongi's little sister)!
Can dumb at times but also a big drama queen however she's caring and a good friend.

Dylan Wang...
Full on playboy...

More about our gang will be revealed in later chapters.