TWO

-Sayuri's POV-

I sit with my team, the only team waiting for their stupid sensei! The dude didn't even come for like 2 hours! I hope it's a woman. I have had enough living with my perv of a father.

"The guy is taking way too long!" Naruto yelled. "I agree. Maybe like 5 minutes is an exception- but 2 whole hours?!?!" I add on. Naruto got up from his seat, and grabbed a chalkboard eraser.

I noticed as he stood up on a chair to reach the door. He positioned the eraser on the door so when our sensei would come in, the sensei would get chalk on them. "Naruto! Stop it! You're going to get us in trouble!!" Sakura scolded Naruto.

I did hand signs under the table secretly, "Mind reading Jutsu." I said in my mind. I can now listen to what she's thinking. "Oh who am I kidding? I love this stuff!!" Oh was she annoying.. I thought to myself.

"Oh my god, you're so annoying." Another voice said. "Sasuke?" I looked at him. "Just shut up." He rolled his eyes. "Why? Do you have a crush on her?" I tease while snickering.

"Oooh! Looked here! Sasuke's got a crush on-" and just in time he covered my mouth with his hand. "S-shut up! I hate her." Sasuke whispered to me. Right at that moment I heard the door open, and I jerked my head trying to see who our sensei was.

"My first impression is... you're all a bunch of idiots." I saw who it was. My dad. "YEAH RIGHT! AN IDIOT YOU RAISED!" I yelled, but Sasuke got a grip of me again and covered my mouth. "Shut up idiot! You're gonna get us all in trouble!" He lightly punched my arm.

"Meet me up on the roof." And he poofed away. Sasuke let go of me, and I made hand signs and poofed away as well.

"Dad?" I asked now on the roof. "Hey there, kiddo." he said pulling out a book. In a blink of an eye, I took a kunai out, and grabbed his pervy book. "Why didn't you tell me that you were gonna be my teacher?" I said now holding the kunai to the book as if it were human, and I were about to stab it.

"Give me my book back first-" He reached for it.

"No! You read wayyy too many pervy books anyways-" and I got caught off guard. "See, this is what happens when you're enemy catches you off guard. Thanks for being the example Sayuri." dad let go of me, turning me to see my teammates.

I see Sasuke with his hands shoved in his pockets staring into my soul, Sakura looking at Sasuke with heart eyes, and Naruto slumping because he can't get Sakura to look away from Sasuke.

"Okay, so let's sit in a circle and introduce ourselves." dad sat down cross cross. "Sayuri go first."

"My name is Sayuri Uchiha Ha-" And Naruto and Sakura cut me off.

"You're an Uchiha?!" They gasped.

"Yeah. I like Pakkun, I don't like people who think they're better than me, My only hobby is- training with my dad, and I wanna become apart of the ANBU Black Opps just like my-"

"Can you hurry up?" Sasuke rolled his eyes. "Oh my god! Will you stop being so emo and annoying all the time?!" I shoved him out of my way.

He shoved me back and I did hand signs for the shadow clone Jutsu, and fly at Sasuke in a blink of an eye. My clones and I jump onto him, crushing him. "Ever since I met you, I never liked you!" I yelled.

"Sayuri! Stop! What are you doing to my Sasuke?!?!" Sakura yelped. The shadow clones poofed away. I turned around with a now super dark aura. "C-calm down S-"

"Sasuke! Sayuri! Apologize to each other!" Dad shouted at us. I glare at him. "I really do feel sorry, for yourself Sasuke. You must be so sad and alone to be so mad, to take it out on me." I said calmly.

"Let's just get this over with-!" Naruto said. "STAY OUT OF THIS!" Sakura bonked Naruto on the head raging.

"Sorry." I scoffed. He didn't even apologize back, how low of him.

"Now. Let's introduce ourselves and no interruptions. Or else you'll be tied up to a tree."

-time skip-

"Sayuri, Go home I'll be home in an hour. Don't be late going home." Dad instructed. "Hey do you mind if I hang out with these guys?" I asked. He nodded in approval.

We walked ahead, and I put my arm around Naruto. "Wait? You and Kakashi-sensei are related?!" Naruto looked shocked. "You idiot, she's his daughter." Sasuke sighed.

"What?" He looked even more confused. "Never mind." Sasuke shaked his head, and facepalmed.

We four decided to walk down a path into the streets of the Leaf Village. "So, who's this Pakkun?" Sakura asked me. "Oh, he's a grumpy looking dog. He can track things, and he protects me!" I explain to her.

-time skip-

"Okay, bye Sayuri I'm gonna go home now." Sasuke turned his back on me and started walking away. I turned around to find myself collapsing, blacking out.

I open my eyes. I'm face to face with a tall man, with bandages on his face, and a giant sword. And I notice that I'm tied up. Great. "W-Who are you?" I ask. "Hi there little girl, so you're the Copy Cat Ninja's daughter?" he asked getting straight to the point.

"W-Who is that?" I play dumb. "Oh shut up, you have the silver hair, you're the literal spitting image of him! And you have the uchiha eyes. The sharingan." he stated. "So what if I am?! My dad's gonna kick your butt! He has the title Copy Cat Ninja for a reason!" I shouted.

"Tch. Anyways let's get this started-" and I cut him off. "Sasuke?" I asked. "What? I have no idea who the hell Sasuke is! Do you want to die-"

In a blink of an eye I felt someone behind me. My dad finally came! "Sasuke?" I turned around to find Sasuke untieing me. "Not so fast you brats!" The man yelled running after us.

"Fire style: fireball Jutsu!" Sasuke blew fire at the man. "Who even are you?" Sasuke yelled helping me stand up. "The name's Zabuza Momochi." He said picking up his sword.

He threw shurikens at us but we dodged. "Run!" Sasuke screamed and started to run. "Not so fast!" Zabuza threw kunais at me pinning my shirt to the tree. "Sasuke! Help!" I screamed.

Sasuke came running back to me. Taking the kunais out of the tree. By the time he was done Zabuza made his way to us. "What do you want?!" I screamed in fear.

"Shut up kid." He strangled me. "Sayuri!" Sasuke yelled. Sasuke kicked Zabuza in the stomach and he went flying. I was lying on the floor, from Zabuza dropping me.

I looked up and saw Zabuza poof. Into the damn Silvered hair Jonin.

_____________

A/N: hey! pls lmk if u can see my drafts. bc that's embarrassing if u can 😭