ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

"She's dead."

 3rd POV

3rd POV

"So Clarke was the commander." Penelope groaned at Josephine's guess. She knew her sister was wrong.

The whole time she's been sitting in front of Murphy, reading his mind and getting all the information she needed to act like the Ellie Blake-Murphy.

"No. I told you, she wasn't a nightblood then." Murphy sat up and held up a photo of Clarke's mother. "Abby made me pump Ontari's heart with my bare hands so her brain wouldn't melt, kind of gross." Penelope shrugged her shoulders. Couldn't have been that bad...She thought.

Josephine toyed with a lock of hair and hummed. "Hmm, kind of badass if you ask me."

"He didn't." "I didn't, but thank you." Both Penelope and Murphy stated, Murphy, grabbing the hand of the blonde and pulling it down from her hair considering Josephine constantly twirled her hair and that's not something Clarke does.

Penelope earned a glare from her sister. Shrugging it off, Penelope gave her a honeyed smile before rolling her eyes and holding up the middle finger, as Murphy huffed, putting his head on the table.

"Hey, I am offering you immortality, a chance at godhood, and you can't keep your eyes open?" Josephine scoffed Penelope just snickered at the more stressed her sister had become.

"Yeah. Well, even gods need to sleep. Why don't you, by the way?" Murphy questioned and then turned to Penelope "and how the hell aren't you tired? You've been running around with Madi all day."

"Red Bull." Penelope answered before leaning in to say something "Apparently they give you wings. You should try it." She whispered and Murphy groaned at the redhead.

"Sleeplessness is common the first few nights in a new host," Josephine explained, looking through all the pictures of everyone. "You can sleep when you're dead," "Which will be never unless you've changed your mind," Penelope muttered and examined the mind drive in her hands.

Murphy eyed it, "I haven't."

"Good." Josephine smiled before getting serious again. "Now wake up and show me how to be Clarke enough to fool her mother because no nightblood, no drives."

"Fine. Lightning round." The blonde stood up from her seat and made a steeple of her fingers, sauntering back and forth. "What card do you play when Abby's on her high horse?"

"The dark year, Cannibalism. Yum." Penelope nodded and clapped at her sister's answer.

"When you want to sprinkle in some shame?"

"Addiction." Sure

"Inspiration?" Penelope queried and Josephine thought about it for a moment. "Uh, Clarke in Mount Weather, Clarke in the City of Light, Clarke staying behind so that you guys could go to space," She listed off and turned to Murphy "which was fairly awesome, by the way."