ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱɪx

"It's in the air."

3rd POV

3rd POV

LIFE IS ABOUT MORE THAN JUST SURVIVING. ❞

That's what Clarke taught, and that's what Lexa learned. ━ Clarke and Lexa. It was the ship of dreams. The unsinkable ship. Only, it didn't last.

❝ You were right, Clarke, life is about more than just surviving. ❞

The girl from the sky and the girl from the ground aren't so different, and together, they are a force to be reckoned with. Their love is something that is capable of transcending everything else; their love, no matter how far they drift apart, is capable of bringing them back together. Together, they are home. Home is not a place; home is the comfort and solace that they are only capable of finding in one another.

The blonde who lost the love of her life didn't know what to do with Madi and her feelings for a girl that has a stoic and rather cynical personality. Clarke didn't get it. Well, she did yet she didn't want to.

History was repeating itself.

Completely forgetting the things Murphy had said about Madi and Octavia, the redhead forgave him and found out her new favorite thing was music. Ellie never really listened to it until Murphy showed her a couple of songs and she couldn't stop listening to them. The soft slowed-down songs were the ones Ellie preferred. But Murphy said it was a bit depressing and Ellie just shoved him, continuing to scroll through the music player looking at all the songs that were listed.

While everyone was roaming around, Emori was trying to pick the lock to the weird castle door, Ellie and Murphy not too far from her.

"That seems like a good song." Ellie's eyes lit up and pointed at the song titled 'Girls' by some artist Girl In Red. The name drew her to it, the word 'Girls' attracted her, but Murphy didn't seem to care.

Murphy shoved her hand away, "Seems boring." He continued to scroll through the songs. Ellie huffed crossing her arms before secretly flipping him off. She noticed Emori shake her head from dizziness and cleared her throat. Murphy noticed that too. "You okay?" He queried, taking his eyes off the music payer in his hands.

Emori snapped towards the two, "What?" She then realized. "Yeah. Fine. Just tired." Emori shook them off going back to picking the lock.

"Want me to give it a shot?" Murphy offered so kindly.

She groaned slightly, the lock being still not able to be picked open. "Stay in your lane, John." "Okay." He went back to the music player looking through the songs.