ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

"Ah, man. Can we go again?"

 Can we go again?"

3rd POV

Ellie was sitting down at a table along with Emori, Murphy, Bellamy, and Echo while they talked about something random Ellie was not paying attention due to the fact she and Murphy were playing Rock Paper Scissors shoot.

"I'm pretty sure that will not help," Bellamy said getting ignored by Ellie and Murphy. Until Clarke walked in, stopping Ellie from what she was doing caused her to lose, her hand still being rock and Murphy being paper.

"Ha! I win." Murphy cheered, causing Ellie to roll her eyes. "No, I was distracted. Let's go again."

"No fooling around, y'all need to eat." Clarke interrupted. Ellie scoffed, rolling her eyes and slumping in her seat.

Jordan noticed Clarke walk in, "There you are. Checking on Madi?" 

"Yeah."

Ellie glared at Clarke, turning to Emori, "Why does she get to see Madi, and not me?" She whined.

"Because Clarke is Clarke." Emori grimaced. Murphy chuckled when Ellie pointed finger guns at Clarke. Ellie had suddenly begun to not like Clarke, mainly because of what she had done to Madi back in the ground.

Ellie picked up her bowl and took a sip, warmth filling her mouth. "This is pretty good, can I have another?" She said softly, wiping the rest of the soup off her mouth.

"Save some for the people that wake up," Clarke told Ellie, walking up to their table.

Ellie was ready to say something witty, but Bellamy said something ignoring them, "Hey, you see Raven or Shaw?" He asked softly, turning to the blonde girl.

"You know, the people you handed over to our enemy to be tortured," Emori remarked making Ellie snicker.

"Now for Clarke, we call that a Tuesday." Murphy and Ellie said in unison. Bellamy kicked Ellie in the leg softly, telling her to cut it out.

"Easy. She did the right thing in the end." Echo said softly, forgiving Clarke.

"No. I haven't seen them." Clarke said then walked off heading to where Abby was blankly sitting.

Part of Ellie felt bad for Clarke and how she always had to deal with remarks daily. But the other half was mad at her, Clarke was trying to keep Madi away from Ellie, and she didn't know why.

"Okay, y'all know any other games we could play? Instead of following the leader." Ellie turned to Murphy who was still downing his soup.

Before Murphy could say anything Bellamy called Ellie, "What up with you? You've been acting shady towards Clarke since you've woken up, is it because of what happened with Monty and Harper?" He asked, placing a hand on hers. Ellie snatched her hand back at the names, "Yeah maybe, but it's also the fact she won't let me see or wake up Madi. It's like she doesn't want me to be friends with her... or more." She whispered the last part, her heart ached. She wanted more with Madi, not just friends that kissed. But she wanted Madi to be her girlfriend, she wanted a relationship with her. "Plus, she used a shock collar on Madi." Ellie was mad at the fact Clarke shocked her daughter just so she wouldn't save her friends, it wasn't cool.