ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

"I'm listening."

3rd POV

3rd POV

"Start with her mother—Abby. She's a doctor. She'll know how many of their people have the blood. They don't know what we are, Josie. And for now, we have to keep it that way." Russell told Clarke strictly and she questioned him, "Why? What we are is spectacular."

Russell shook his head and denied. "They won't understand. They'll run. Especially if they find out about what your sister can do. And we can't let that happen, not when they could be the thing that saves us."

Ellie and Madi were seated at a table with an infuriated Gaia, trying their best not to laugh at her red face.

"How could you be that irresponsible! You could've gotten hurt or someone could've found out your both nightbloods!" She scolding the snickering girls who just nodded, lips pressed together as they held hands under the table.

The couple played footies, slightly wiggling out of their chair here and there.

"Why aren't you taking this seriously? You're the commander, Madi. You can't act this way and roam around with your girlfriend." Ellie's face crinkled, scoffing at the girl and rolling her eyes. "If she's the commander then she should get to decide on what she's going to do. On. her. own." She contended, leaning over the table to grab a carrot from the bowl placed in front of Gaia.

She took a bite, a loud crunch was heard as she chewed, glaring at Gaia.

Madi nodded, "Yeah, what she said."

Gaia's mouth opened slightly to say something but Madi didn't let her. She looked behind Gaia to see the blonde, Clarke.

"Clarke." She rose from her seat, dashing towards Clarke and embracing her into a hug. "Oh! Madi." You could tell Clarke was a bit uncomfortable by the action but ignored it and pulled back.

"Good morning."

Ellie jumped to her feet and moved beside Madi, "Morning!" She then looked at Madi, raising a brow at her.

Madi wanted so badly to go to school and she doubted Clarke wouldn't hesitate to say no. But Ellie didn't let that step in the way of letting her girlfriend get what she wanted. She persuaded Madi to ask one more time and. considering the fun Ellie saw Clarke had last night, why would she say no?

Madi sighed and smirked, "Can we please go to school today?" She asked quickly and Ellie frowned at the word 'we'. She didn't really enjoy the idea of going to school but if Madi was there and wanted her to go with her, she wasn't going to say no.

"I don't see why not." Clarke shrugged causing Gaia to freak.

Madi and Ellie grinned as they ran to get their backpacks, grabbing each other's hands as they waited for Clarke.