ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

"Isn't this your home?"

3rd POV

"According to the flight recorder, this is close to where they landed." Raven, Jordan, Abby, Gaia, Kaylee, and Madi stood there as they consumed the fresh air from outside. "Spread out. Find their trail." The group began to walk out of the ship scanning the wilderness. "Bring her out," Raven demanded.

Appearing from the back, Diyoza dragged Kaylee forcefully. "I told you, I'm not going without my family. They're not safe here." She ranted, struggling in Diyoza's grip.

"News flash-- they're already dead." Kaylee shot her a look. "Hey, the eclipse is over. You said if we heard insects, the toxin's gone, so what aren't you telling us?" Raven interjected tilting her head.

"She's not telling us anything." Diyoza pointed a gun at her head and Kaylee sighed with exasperation. "Answer the question." She ordered and Raven shot her an irritated look.

Out of nowhere, Octavia appeared waking out of the ship in a rush. "Just pull the trigger and let's move." She pulled out her sword alarming Raven.

"You stowed away?" Asked Raven.

"What the hell are you doing?" Abby spat harshly. Rude

"Saving my brother along with my daughter," Octavia responded and scanned the place before examining a leaf. "They went this way." She pointed her sword in the direction
she started walking too.

Everyone stood there in place not following the girl who they had thought was deranged. Jordan was hesitant before turning to the group.

"We do need a tracker." He commented before following Octavia through the woods.
Madi and Gaia went after but didn't make it far.

"Wait. No way. No. It was dangerous enough without Blodreina." Abby brought them to a stop getting an absurd look from Madi. "But El—" Gaia cut the girl off, "—Abby's right, Heda. You're too important." Gaia put her hand on Madi's shoulder leading the girl back to the ship. "We can begin your training."

Tolling her eyes Madi said sarcastically, "Great. I'm so glad I woke you." "Diyoza's staying with you, that is if you want me to deliver that baby." Informed Abby with a fake smile, stopping the pregnant lady who stared at her taken aback.

"I should stay with the ship, anyway. We get jacked again, we're screwed." Diyoza went back into the ship. "We'll be back soon," Abby told the rest of the group before turning on her heel, going after Jordan and Octavia.

"Let's go. The bodies will be here when we get back. Now walk." Raven ordered Kaylee who stayed out not following the girl's orders.
"...please." She asked in a softer tone and Kaylee gave in walking along the trail.

Jordan, Abby, Raven, and Kaylee walked behind Octavia who was giving directions, suddenly being the 'tracker'

"So, where are all these bugs you were talking about?" Jordan asked speaking up, breaking the silence. "Dead, consumed by the trees by now." Kaylee replied, "That's how you'll find your people, too." She deadpanned emotionlessly and Jordan looked back at the grip with wide eyes.