mother-in-law and daughter-in-law have their own styles, but the purpose is to achieve the same goal by different routes. Sitting on the side, Shen Ruiting looked at them and then at Shen Liang, simply closing his eyes.

    "Thank you for your grandmother and second aunt and third aunt for your concern."

    After a moment of silence, Shen Liang stood up and bowed slightly, and then continued to say after sitting down: "If the so-called husband's family would dislike it because I adopted a child, they are not worthy. I have become my future husband. Let me say something that may upset your elders. From my birth to the present, the only relative who has given me warmth is the eldest brother, but he is now for the thousands of Li people in Daqin, I'm fighting the enemy desperately, how can I take care of my younger brother? Although You'er is not my child, he is the only person in the Hou Mansion who brings me warmth. In my mind, he is my own life. It’s the same, please don’t let me hear the word “castle” again.”

    His meaning is very obvious. He doesn't force what they don't want to give, but he can't stop him from seeking warmth in others.

    Shen Liang's words were somewhat straightforward, and none of them was a fool. Hearing that there was something unnatural on his face, they didn't dare to say anything else. They were really unassuming about this matter. After all, he just came back from the country. .

    "Big Brother Fifth..."

    During this period of time, Shen Qiang, who was fed up with strange gazes, wanted to provoke him, but Shen Ruiting swept over with a warning look, and instantly scared him to pale, and the rest of the words choked deep in his throat. .

    Upon seeing this, Shen Xiao pulled her clothes quietly to signal her not to cause trouble. Today they only need to watch the two-bedroom and three-bedroom performance.

    "What does Seventh Sister want to say?"

    Calmly adjusted the sleeves, Shen Liang looked up, his eyes were frozen three feet deep, and Shen Qiang lowered his head subconsciously in fright. When she looked up again, she looked at Shen Liang. She had already turned away, leaving her alone and even more upset and uncomfortable, and the veil she was pulling in her hands was about to be torn apart abruptly.

    "It's nothing more. Since you insist on raising that child, then raise it. The

    old man is troubled." Seeing that the situation is not right, the old lady threw off his hand, obviously a little unhappy, after Shen Qiang, Shen Liang received Shen Ruiting’s gaze for the second time, but compared to Shen Qiang’s fear, he looked back openly and gave a bright smile for free, instantly blocking Shen Ruiting’s face, heart, liver, spleen, lungs and kidneys. It all seemed to hurt.

    "Mother, Xiao Wu is benevolent, this is a good thing, I believe people outside will not

    talk nonsense." Unexpectedly, Zhao Lan took the initiative to speak for Shen Liang, Shen Liang raised his eyes to look at him, and then look at him. Shen Qiao, who was sitting next to them with his head down all the time, quickly glimpsed his eyes. It seemed that the children's affairs were not their main purpose for looking for him, and there should be bigger things behind. Waiting for him.

    "Oh... the old man is the old one."

    The old lady sighed with self-deprecation, and turned to Shen Liang again after a while: "Xiao Wu, I have heard about you and Qiao'er the other day, and I have asked Qiao'er. She really didn't mean it at the time. It was only when someone was suddenly squeezed that he would subconsciously put his hand against the person in front of him, who knew that that person happened to be you, and you mistakenly thought that someone was going to push you into the water and pulled her into the water."