Eighteen

Ashling's POV

"Alright, you guys, that's it for today. Good work, everyone." Mr. Asano dismisses us.

"It's so good to have you back and fighting like normal, Ash."

"Ugh, believe me— it's so good to be back. I was going crazy not being able to do anything. I still can't practice at 100%, but I'll be able to eventually."

Life has been pretty good lately. I've been able to practice harder during school, and I aced the final, my friends are all doing great... and Kaen and I started dating.

We're keeping it lowkey for now, so we had to shut down any rumors that were going around. And we also don't go out as much, but that's okay. It's been a couple of weeks since we've started dating, and I think we're going to go public soon. I'm actually excited; I want to be able to hold hands with him in the hallway and go back out in public together, and just stop sneaking around in general. Although, sneaking around does add to the thrill of it, so it's not too bad.

He met my mom, and she loved him, of course. I had never seen him act so... formal and quiet. It was kind of cute because I know he was struggling trying to do so. We haven't even told Akita and Del yet, we figured we would just wait until we told everyone so that we could have a bit of privacy.

He's coming over tonight, and we're gonna be alone. Every time we're alone or at his place, I get so nervous. We kiss a lot, and I think I want to have sex with him... but I'm scared. I've... never had sex with anyone before. When I was with my stupid ex boyfriend, we were only dating for a few months, and he actually got mad at me when I didn't want to have sex with him.

I know Kaen has been with a decent amount of girls, so he's definitely experienced. I feel bad, because I know he probably wants to, but thankfully he's never once pressured me or anything to do it. I just hope that when the time comes and I tell him I'm a virgin... he doesn't think I'm lame and stupid. 

Thinking about it gets me all hot and bothered. I'm so attracted to him, in more ways than one, and I can feel it whenever we're kissing... that tingling feeling inside. And he's such a good kisser... fuck.

"Helloooo? Earth to Ash!"

I'm snapped out of my dangerous thoughts by Akita's voice and waving hand. "What? Sorry."

"You were totally zoned out just now, you good?"

Hell no.

"Oh, yeah, sorry. I have to run to my locker before my next class... I'll see you later."  I quickly walk out of the gym and try to catch up to Kaen, and I manage to catch him in the staircase... alone.

I grab his arm, "Oh, hey, what are you—"

I cut him off my smashing my mouth to his, but he stops me, "What are you doing? Someone could see us."

"I don't care... I just really needed to kiss you."

He looks me up and down and smirks, continuing our kiss for a few more seconds. "You really are something, you know that?" He chuckles.

I pout when he pulls away again, "Aw, come on now, don't give me that look... you know what it does to me." He tilts my chin up, "We can continue this later..." Kaen kisses my forehead, then walks away.

Dammit, what the hell am I doing attacking him like that while we're in school? That was so risky. Oh well... it was hot as fuck.

Kaen's POV

Ashling's little pounce on me before kept me distracted all day long. God, how I wish we were alone at my place.

The day drags on, but it's finally time to go home. Whenever we drive home from school, I always follow behind Ashling, to make sure nothing happens to her and that she gets home okay.