Eleven

Ashling's POV

I struggle to open my eyes, and my head feels like it was hit by a truck. I have no idea where I am, or how I got here. Is this a room in Del's house?

Once my vision is clear, I look around the room and realize where I am.

I'm in Kaen's bedroom.

I'm in Kaen's bed.

I roll over to see if he's here, but the large bed is empty aside from me.

What the hell am I doing here?

I completely blacked out last night... I don't remember anything.

"Good, you're finally awake." I roll over and see a shirtless Kaen standing in the room.

The sight of his body makes me want to drool. He's so muscular... it looks like his body was carved by a sculptor.

"Why am I in your bed? And how did I get here?"

Kaen's POV

"You don't remember?"

"No... I totally blacked out last night. I can't remember a thing."

I know blacking out is never fun... but I'm kind of glad she can't remember anything.

"Well, you broke your shoe and fell, and cut your legs. I found you laying on the ground and decided to take to you home... only you didn't have your keys. So I brought you here."

"Shit... I'm sorry. I'm sure the last thing you wanted to deal with my stupid, drunk ass."

"Don't worry about it."

"I hope I didn't say anything stupid." She laughs.

I wouldn't exactly call what she said stupid.

"Nah, you were fine." I lie.

"Good."

"Del texted me that he found your keys and also your jacket. We can go pick them up so you can actually get into your house."

"Oh, thank god. I would've been so mad if someone stole my jacket."

She gets out of bed, revealing herself.

Fuck... I forgot I gave her my shirt to sleep in.

My eyes travel down her body, and damn does she look good in my clothes. My shirt was fairly large on her small body and stopped at her upper thighs.

"I didn't want you to sleep in your dress because it was dirty, so I gave you one of my shirts. I hope that's okay."

"Mhm, fine."

I grab a pair of sweatpants out of my closet, "Here, you can wear these, too."

Even though I want to push away any feelings I have for Ash, I still want to be nice to her. After hearing everything she said last night... I don't want her to feel like that anymore.

"We can leave, I guess."

"Alright." I quickly throw on a sweatshirt, "Here's your dress and your shoes."

"Shit. I can't believe I broke my favorite pair of heels."

I chuckle, "It's not the end of the world. Come on."

I'm really dreading going to Del's, because I know he's going to say something to me about what he saw last night.

"I'll go grab your stuff for you, I have to talk to Del anyway."