Chapter Thirty-Four

Chapter 34

Riley's POV: 

I woke up the next morning, my head spinning and my mouth dry. Turning onto my back, I placed a hand to my head to stop the spinning as I opened my eyes and froze confused at the sight above me finding my underwear dangling from the ceiling fan. 

My eyes went wide as flashes from last night started to play in my head. Panicked, I looked under the covers to find what I had thought was a very vivid dream wasn't a dream at all. 

"Liam!" I whisper yelled, finding him next to me and pushing him. 

He grunted and moved before opening his eyes. "Riley?" he looked at me confused before his eyes went wide. I can only assume flashes of last night were hitting his head as well because he did the same thing I did as he panicked and looked under the covers to find no clothes on his body before looking back at me.

"Did we-?" He asked. 

"I think so," I responded. 

He gulped before he jumped out of bed and grabbed his boxers off the ground pulling them on. He then picked up a shirt from my suitcase, hesitating briefly, I guess because he recognized it to be Louis', and threw it to me with some shorts. 

I quickly put them on before getting up to pace the room trying to think as Liam sat on the edge of the bed rubbing his head. 

"Ok, what do you remember? Let's start with that." I said looking at him trying to put what happened last night together. 

Maybe we didn't do it, do it. Maybe we just messed around. Though that doesn't make it much better. But why not? I mean this isn't the first time we have done it, though we agreed that was a one-time thing and he called it a mistake.

"We came back and I went for a drink in the kitchen. We then all started to drink and I remember us all getting really drunk. After that only flashes of you and I, doing well, pillow talk as Zayn would put it." 

As Liam spoke more of the memories came back. "Ok, yeah that's all I got as well," I said looking up and double-taking to my underwear still hanging from the ceiling fan. Another flash hit as I saw Liam fling them across the room in my mind and them landing on the ceiling fan as we laughed. I climbed up onto the bed and pulled them down, throwing them into my suitcase that was laying against the wall.

Liam tried to hide a laugh, "Liam this is not funny." I hissed trying to keep my voice down not knowing if the others were up yet. 

"Why not Ri? It was drunk sex." He exclaimed. 

"Exactly Liam! We were drunk and we had sex! Something we said was only going to be a one-time thing, remember?" Liam stopped laughing and looked at me. "No, you said, not me. I never agreed to that." 

He looked at me sternly with a hint of sadness in his eyes. "Well, your not so innocent ether Mr. It was a mistake." I flooded my arms, good maybe we can finally have this conversation. 

Liam chuckled coldly but didn't say anything, he knew I was right. Then again there was truth in what he said too. I sighed, "Look, Li, I- '' my sentence was cut off by Louis' loud voice and Zayn telling him to shut up. 

Oh great, how are we going to get out of here with all of them up and outside the door? Not like we can just walk out. 

Liam looked at me, "Don't worry, I won't say a word to Lou. Don't want things to get nasty between you two. Look, you said it yourself. It was one drunken night, that's all." 

I looked at him confused. "Lou? What does he have to do with this?"

Liam shot his head up at me, "Aren't you and him like a thing?" he looked at me, a glimmer of jealousy and hope flashed in his eye.

My brothers best mate (Liam fanfic ft. Louis and Larry)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें