Chapter Twenty-Six

Chapter 26

We were back on the road with one night to go on this bus before we hit the next spot on our tour. I was trying to spend every second with the boys that I could, knowing as soon as we got there they would be shuffled off to an interview, before going to the stadium for rehearsal then the show only to be pushed to the Airbnb where they would most likely collapse of exhaustion. 

"I hate how busy you are going to be." I pouted as I sat down between Louis and Niall. 

"Don't worry Ri, we'll still have nights to hang," Louis said putting an arm around me and giving me a smirk. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Liam shift and cross his arms looking at Zayn who wiggled his eyebrows. 

"Oh yeah because you all stay wide awake," I said rolling my eyes. 

Don't get me wrong I want them to take care of themselves and get the sleep they need but I also want to hang with them. I'm going to be so bored.

"Oh come on Riley, it won't be that bad, promise. You'll still get to hang with us, don't worry." Zayn said. 

"Yeah Ri, in fact, what do you want to do tonight?" Niall chimed in, flicking Louis' arm that was around me as if it would make him remove it. I thought for a moment as Shannon pulled out her phone.

Shannon: Movie night!

I read the text she sent. I looked up at her wondering why she didn't just say it out loud but understood when she glanced at Lou and did a jester with her hands interlocking them together. Oh! She wants Lou and me to cuddle in the movie. 

I gave a small nod and announced the suggestion. "Let's do a movie night!" 

The boys all looked around and seeing there was not much else we could do, agreed. We all got up to head to the second floor of the bus when Shannon spoke up. "Hey Lou, H, and Ri come help carry the snacks yeah?"

We waited for the other boys to get out of earshot before Shannon spoke, " Time for you and Lou to beef up level one a little don't you think? They aren't buying it." 

I looked at Louis than at Harry. "Only if you are alright with it H." 

I waited for Harry to respond. Knowing I was going to be the one with his man and not him, knowing I was going to be doing the things to his man that he would normally do, I wanted to make sure everything was okay and no one had secrets. 

Harry smiled and said, "I trust you both, just let me do this real quick." Without hesitation, he pulled Louis close and kissed him. Shannon and I did a little fangirl dance as the two split apart smiling. "Oh my god, that was so cute!" Shannon squealed.

"Oh my god, Larry is real!" I imitated a fan, "Now give me your boyfriend." I jokingly added, putting my hands out opening and closing my fists to say 'gimmy gimmy'. Both laughing Louis put his arm around me and gave me a side hug. 

"Wow, come on Harry, let's leave these two love birds alone for a minute." Shannon joked and took some of the snacks with Harry as they climbed the steps. 

Louis and I laughed as I walked over to pick up a bowl of popcorn trying to hand it to Lou who wasn't paying attention. "Hello? Earth to Louis! Take the bowl!" Nothing.

I looked at him finding a phone in his hand and him chuckling. "Lou? What's up?" I set the bowl down and walked next to him to look over his shoulder at what he was laughing at. 

"We're trending again." He said, finally looking up and showing me his phone. There on the screen was a picture from earlier today that a fan had taken of a shirtless Louis and I hugging tightly in the parking lot along with another one of me kissing his cheek. Oh great.