Chapter Six

Hello my little Dinos :) I hope you are having a great week so far! Enjoy!

Chapter 6

We made it through the airport and parked the golf carts to head to the car waiting for us just outside. We opened the doors and, screaming, that is all I could hear. Ok maybe it wasn't that bad but the blood-curdling scream that came from this girl's mouth was not necessary. You would think after five years I would get used to this but no. I'm gonna need to invest in some earplugs. I made a mental note. I mean honestly, I think I may go deaf from all the "Oh my god it's One Direction!!!!!!" and "Harry I love you!!!!!" or "Zayn will you marry me?!?!?!?" How about my favorite one "Niall you're a sexy beast!!!!" That one is by far my favorite and I think Louis could tell because he started laughing at how hard I was laughing.

Paul led us through the crowd of people and into the car where I was squished between Harry and Louis. We got to the hotel and were pushed straight to our rooms. 

"Stay here while I go make sure everything is in order." Paul slipped out the door leaving the six of us to breathe for a few minutes. 

I forgot how tiring being on tour can be, running from place to place, no time to sit and take it in. I hope I can still see all that I want to see while I'm on this tour. I flopped down on the bed with a grunt. 

"Im so tired!" I said, the comforter muffling my words. 

"Tired?" Zayn said laughing. He sat next to me and I rolled over looking up at him. "We only just got here love. Plus you slept the whole way."

"Not true!" I defended myself, "Liam woke me up halfway here!" Zayn looked at Liam who stood in the doorway to the bathroom frozen. 

"What?" He asked, having no idea what we were talking about. 

"Doesn't matter" Harry chimed in, "What matters is what are we going to do tonight when "Daddy Paul" finally goes to sleep?" He asked, pulling out his phone. 

"Oh, I love this game!" Louis hopped up from where he was sitting to look at the screen with Harry. 

"You still do that?" I asked, happy to hear that my favorite tradition was still alive. 

"Oh yeah! I mean we aren't as risky as we used to be but we still like to do some things." Zayn said looking down at me. I was now lying in his lap. One thing to know about these boys is they don't care who you are nor do they care about boundaries. If you want to lay on them or share something with them and they call you a close friend, boundaries go out the window. It comes in handy when you want to cuddle or are in the feels that day.

"Well not much to do around here, but there is a pool in the hotel," Harry said, putting his phone back in his pocket. We all agreed that we would go to the pool for a little then after showers gather in one room to watch a movie. I pulled my phone out to see Josh was calling. I gulped and stepped out onto to patio of the hotel room and answered the phone.

"H-hello?" I answered

 "Why have I not heard from you?" The voice on the other end boomed. 

"Josh I was on a plane." I tried to stay as calm as possible. 

"Whatever, I at least expected you to text when you landed." There was slight anger in his voice but you could tell he was trying to stay calm too. 

"Sorry, ill try harder next time," I said trying to make the words sound convincing. 

"You better. Had me worried sick. Or is it you don't actually want to talk to me?" There was a slight pause as I tried to think. 

"I knew it. You do want to..."