Chapter Thirty-Two

Start from the beginning

"What about Liam. Did he see how amazing you look?" Shannon changed the subject. I smiled and told her what happened out on the stage. 

"Good, that was part one of today's plan." 

I looked at her, "Shann what do you mean part one? What's today's plan?"

"Well I'm the mastermind of this operation right, or so I have been told. So I figured we would make you irresistible to Liam, show him what he is missing out on. Then later on have you and Louis 'run off' to remind him he 'can't have you' plus it's a good story to convince the boys of your 'relationship'." Shannon gave a devilish smile. 

"Shannon, you scare me...I love it!" I rubbed my hands together like an evil villain.

____

Later that night I was sitting on the couch in the boys' common area backstage as they got ready for the show. Shannon and Lou were working on Harry's hair as Zayn goofed off with Niall in the corner. 

Liam sat in the chair across from me shaking his leg looking to be in deep thought as Louis waltzed over to the back of the couch. Leaning down he whispered in my ear, "Oooo, I'm whispering in your ear. I'm seducing you right now. Let's run away together to my dressing room." 

Trying to hold in a laugh as he pulled away I turned around and looked at him. He gave me a wink and started to walk toward the door. Following his every move with my eyes, I bit my lip to seal the show. After Louis left I made it look like I was impatiently watching the clock as five minutes went by earning looks from Liam.

Acting like I couldn't take it anymore as I continued to glance at the door I got up looking around the room to 'make sure no one was looking' and slipped out the door letting Liam notice my every move. 

I went to Louis's dressing room and slipped into the room giggling as I closed the curtain. "Well hello there." Louis jokingly said as he laid on the floor, I burst into laughter. 

"Shhhh, we are supposed to be sneaking around and doing the nasty right now." Louis jumped up and put a hand over my mouth.

"Don't worry, no one was in the hall," I said, pulling his hand away from my mouth. 

"Good. I bought a deck of cards, care for a game of go fish?" Louis wiggled his eyebrows at me and sat down, crisscrossing his legs. 

He looks like Peter Pan when he does that. 

Chuckling I sat across from him on the floor as he dealt the cards. This is probably the funniest and strangest situation I have ever been in. I thought as I recapped how I got here in life. 

"Got any fours?" He asked looking in his hand. 

"Go fish!" I smirked at him as he huffed and picked up a card. The game went on for a while, I was in the lead and was about to win when, I'm not sure how but he got most of his cards down. 

"I don't know how but I feel like you are cheating," I said handing him the match he asked for. He gave me a wicked smile, "Got any Kings?"

I shook my head handing him the final card in my hand making him the winner. 

"You so cheated." I pouted, crossing my arms. 

"We all can't be champions, Ri." He said doing a cocky move. 

"Hey, Paul have you seen Louis?" Liam asked from the hall. 

Louis and I looked at each other, panicked. This is not how it's supposed to happen. Shannon was supposed to come to get us, mess Louis' hair up a little making it look like something happened, and make a scene.