Measure 80: Epiphany

[hehe quick thing, keep in mind Anzu is blind so she can't see anything. But I need to make sure you guys understand the story so some things will be described as if she really was able to see but keep in mind she can't actually see]

╔══════════╗
ᴀɴᴢᴜ's ᴘᴏᴠ:
╚══════════╝

I feel like fainting, Senku is being so nice I might fall in love with him, that is if I haven't already. But I'm almost ten billion percent I have.

He doesn't seem to mind but I know my place. Nevertheless, I guided him towards my room and opened the door very quietly. I motioned for him to stay quiet as well and we creeped inside.

"Don't touch anything!" I whisper-yelled.

"Can't promise anything!" He replied in the same tone, I facepalmed myself and shook my head. I walked towards my wardrobe and picked out a pair of shoes and left my platforms.

I accidentally set the platforms down on top of some other heels and they knocked down another pair of shoes. "Shhhh oh my god!!!"

"Did you just shush your shoes?"

"Of course not I—", when I turned around I waved my hands in the air but I didn't feel Senku. "Where did you go??"

"Over here!"

"I'm blind Senku, 'over here' doesn't help at all!"

He groaned and in a few seconds I felt him grab my hands. "I told you not to touch anything!"

"You're the one that knocked down something!"

"Yeah but it's my room I'm allowed to do that!!"

"Wha- How is that fair? I'm an honored guest I should get extra—"

"Shh!"

"Don't shush me! Shh!"

"Shhh!"

"SHHHHH!!"

"Senku! Oh my god—"

"Anzu! Oh my god!"

"You- shhh! You're going to wake her up!"

"Wake who up?"

"Mom?" Erin's small voice was heard from our joint rooms.

"My daughter!" We laughed quietly but I waved him off. "Stay here! Don't move okay?"

I moved towards Erin's room and knocked slightly on the door. "You okay sweetie? Did I wake you?"

"I'm okay, what are you doing?" -Erin

"I'm just going out for a bit. Do you need anything?"

"Umm can you play music for me?" -Erin

"Ah, yes of course." I scrambled around the dark room and remembered I left my violin at the private dining room. So I looked for the first, old violin I made.

"Any requests?"

"Umm that one song you said was from a detective story?" -Erin

I tapped my chin and remembered the song she was talking about. It was Irene Adler's theme in Sherlock Holmes. I smiled and began playing for her.