Measure 72: The Building Of Chaos

┌────── ──────┐
In the first floor:
└────── ──────┘

Gen, Chrome and Suika were the ones that were looking for the gem since Mar was injured and taken out of The Games. The first floor was the most crowded one because everyone was hanging around the doors waiting for the earthquake to happen. Chrome was carrying Suika in his shoulders so she wouldn't get lost. But all three of them had already been stepped on a lot of times and had a few bruises around their arms. They were struggling to find the gem with all of these people crowding around.

┌────── ──────┐
In the second floor:
└────── ──────┘

The support team consisting of Yuzuriha, Ukyo, and Ryusui were also looking for the gem around the yellow room. But all three of them were struggling to focus, their hands started shaking. And with the fighting going on between the battle team and Hyoga, a lot of paranoia arose. The locals were screaming and running all over the place, they too were slightly injured.

The battle team of Kai, Haven, Tsukasa, Kinro, Ginro, and Taiju were struggling to take the key away from Hyoga. Tsukasa was mainly holding him back. But something was completely different, Hyoga was very talkative today. He seemed relaxed & pretty out of it, yet he fought so well that the strongest high school primate was having trouble bringing him down.

Fist fights were mere child's play for Tsukasa, and yet it was like they were evenly matched. Whenever anyone tried to help they were immediately knocked back by the two main fighters. It was dangerous to fall down because of all the locals running around.

"What's the matter didn't he come with you guys?! Isn't he your friend?!" -Haven

"Hyoga was the second enemy Senku faced after Tsukasa." -Kinro

"We were never really sure if he was on our side or not!!" -Taiju

"Haven! Instead of talking figure out a plan! Sunset is almost here!" -Kai

"B-But we can't even get near the two!!" -Haven

"We don't need to kill him! Just find a way to take the key!" -Kai

This key was right in between Hyoga's teeth, it was surprising it hadn't fallen before. Haven scrambled to find an answer, their time was running out, the sun was setting and if they didn't get the gem back they would have to vote people out of The Games.

"If we just need to take it, then we might be able to do it! If all of us charge at him at once and hold him down, Ginro can swoop in and steal the key!" -Haven

"That just might work with everyone's power!" -Taiju

"W-W-What?! I don't want to do that! What if he bites me?! There's no way I can get close to that thing?!" -Ginro

"Ginro you have to do it! It's our best shot!" -Kinro

"But I—" -Ginro

"Listen here you coward! If you don't do this your friends will end up getting more injured than they already are! You don't want that right?! I don't care what island you come from or who you people are, we need your help in order for this plan to succeed!" -Kai yelled in Ginro's face.