Introduction

😌first things first, as we all know, dr. stone is an anime written by Riichiro Inagaki. The main character is Senku but in this fan fiction, him and our own character (das u) will be our main love interests.

But I honestly don't know how this will turn out. Like I said in the description, I'm really just doing this out of curiosity :)  I'm writing this as I rewatch Dr. Stone so it's following pretty much every episode starting from like 7 I think? From where Senku is 'killed' and he heads to the primitive village. Anyways please don't expect too much out of this book, thank you :)

So without further ado here I will introduce your character, sorry there won't be a "y/n", the name and personality is important to the story:

┌────── ──────┐
Surname: Doi
First Name: Anzu
└────── ──────┘

Anzu is a 14 year old girl in high school. She is vice-president of the chemistry club, with Senku Ishigami who is president of the club. She is also the president of the gardening club and a member of the music club. She moved to Japan from America around three months before the earth was petrified.

She is around 5'3" tall, her figure will be like the other female characters in Dr. Stone. So kinda busty, small waist, big red eyes, pretty skinny (there's a reason for this later in the story) oh and her skin color is kinda tan. She has long, straight, black hair with red ends. And has myopia, so she wears glasses. Her aesthetic (in the normal world) would be like light/dark academia >_<

She is good friends with Senku, and good acquaintances with Yuzuriha and Taiju. She is still pretty new so she doesn't know a lot of people. That is the reason why she joined a lot of club activities. But thanks to being in the chemistry club, she got to know Yuzuriha and Taiju a little.

• Anzu's dialogue will be in bold letters.
Senku's dialogue will be in underlined letters.
• Anyone else's dialogue will be in italics or slanted letters followed by a hyphen that will indicate the speaker. Example: "I want to be useful!" -Suika
This is to avoid confusion on who's speaking etc.

Oh quick heads up, there's going to be a bit of science talk every now and then. There's things I know off the top of my head and others I had to look up so, don't take it seriously.

Edit (05202021): a while ago someone said that a lot of dr stone fanfics are kinda the same, as in they follow the anime storyline so it got me thinking to make my own arc. If you want to skip the anime part, that is events from season 1-2, you can jump to 'Measure 56: The Man Of The Seven Seas. That chapter is the beginning of another special arc not listen in the manga :3 my own in other words, so if you'd like you can start there :P

•••

On the day that the earth was going to be petrified, Anzu was on vacation with her mother, father, and younger brother. She had just sent Senku a video of a great Buddha statue she visited.

She panned the camera over the huge statue, "Look Senku!!! The plant! Hehehe!" She quickly zoomed into a small purple flower on the ground and laughed before the video ended.

She turned off her phone after sending it to her quote-on-quote annoying friend and her mother called her over to get in the car. They were on their way to their final destination, the hot springs in Hakone.

She put on her headphones and clicked a bubbly playlist. She felt her phone vibrate and looked to see that Senku had answered her. His message read, "You travelled all the way to show me a plant I could find in my backyard?"

She chuckled slightly at his text, definitely sounded like something he would say. She swears she could even hear his voice saying the words. She sent back, "But it's a special plant :D! Oh speaking of which, did you remember to give my bonsai tree the 10-9-10 fertilizer? Not the 0-10-10."

To which he texted back, "Whoops😋!"

"THE HELL DO YOU MEAN WHOOPS?!"

"I forgot it existed."

"No you didn't, you probably just ignored it. If I come back and I see that the leaves are even the slightest tint of yellow, your eyes are coming off mister!"

"If it dies it dies! Circle of life."

"ಠ_ಠ I hope you have a slow death Senku

"_ I hope you have a slow death Senku."

"Thanks you too kid!"

After that last text, Anzu had arrived at their destination. She and her younger brother stepped out of the car to stretch.

She rubbed her eyes a bit, she hadn't gotten a good night sleep in what felt like years. Hoping these hot springs would provide at least some sort of sense of relaxation. Lately things seemed so blue for no reason whatsoever.

She figured it was just another crazy mood swing that came with adolescence. Nothing to do about it. But man how she secretly wished she was dead. She didn't like the sun, she didn't like being outside and being with crowds.

But at last, she took a deep breath and pushed those feelings aside. She took off her glasses to wipe them a bit, but then looked up when her mother shrieked. She placed her glasses back on and saw a neon green light that engulfed the entire sky.

"W-What's that?"

"Anzu! Issei!" -Her dad screamed out before he pulled his entire family into a protective embrace. Anzu's hands flew to her scarred back and she closed her eyes tightly.

What the hell was going on? At that moment the girl thought, 'When I said I wanted to die I didn't mean literally!' Right before feeling her entire body become stiff.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

A/N: guess what. I messed up the ages. So apparently Senku starts out being 15 and then continued to grow older after he revived. I'm so stupid I didn't look it up before 💀💀 sorry sorry, but I'll edit that now. To be fair, most anime have a timeskip of like 2-3 maximum 5 years but nah this bitch had a 3,700 year timeskip right off the bat so i was bound to get confused >:)

Anyways, have a good one and lovely readings to you!!!

ωσя∂ ¢συит~ 1125 ωσя∂ѕ