Measure 20: I Won't Ever Leave You Behind

"Well...I'll leave the village for now. I don't want to trouble Mister-Uptight-Kinro over there. I'm not participating in the games and outsiders aren't allowed. But first—" Gen walked over to Anzu and hugged her tightly. She had basically forgotten who Gen was because of the mushroom effects. But even then she was already fond of this new sorcerer man.

They held their hug for quite a while, and although Anzu had no clue why he was being so sentimental, she stayed quiet.

"I'll be back for you my darling dear!" Gen cheered with a huge smile. Anzu smiled nervously and only nodded.

"We'll talk about our end of the deal another day, when you have the village under control okay, Senku?" And with that, Gen walked off again.

"The second match of the semi-finals will be between Senku and Ginro!" -Jasper

Ginro immediately plunged his baby-proofed spear right where Senku was standing.

"AH! W-What the hell are you doing Ginro?!"

"RURI SAID SHE WOULD MARRY ANYONE WHO WON THE GRAND BOUT SOO MAYBE I HAVE A CHANCE!" -Ginro

"G-Ginro you—" -Kinro

"What a scumbag!" -Kohaku

"In my times, they called those people assholes!" She said cheerfully.

"As village chief I'll get to have ramen everyday! And have a harem of my own!!" -Ginro

Right now everyone was thinking the same thing: anyone but Ginro...

"We have to stop this asshole right now!" -Kohaku

"S-Senku! Our weapon is science! Is it not?!" Chrome threw Suika's helmet at Senku. He used it to propel his own force and weight and struck Ginro right where it would hurt the most.

Ginro fell to ground and Senku was named winner of that battle

"Hey you nerd! You won again using actual strength! Congratulations hahaha!"