Measure 24: Hyoga And Homura

Three days. And on the third day, the storm arrived. As planned, Senku stood at the very front of the bridge. The big goons from before showed up, and Senku pulled out his things for our made up guns. The strong wind blew away his fire, and he was unable to light the 'gun'.

Then right as they got close, us in the battle line jumped at them with our new Japanese katanas.

I wasn't planning on fighting but since I already knew how to take care of and use katanas, I ended up tagging along

I wasn't planning on fighting but since I already knew how to take care of and use katanas, I ended up tagging along. Even though Senku was strongly opposed, it was our best choice. Learning to fight in three days though...not my favorite thing in the world.

In a matter of seconds we cut down all of their weapons and had them cornered.

"It's not just your weapons that are broken, your minds are too. Well done kingdom of science, japanese swords huh." Hyoga stepped out from the shadows. "But, your katanas are no match for my kudayari and my Kanryu-style spearmanship!"

He charged directly at Magma with his spinning spear and knocked off his sword. We stood there in shock, I had really never heard of any fighting technique that involved spinning the spear. But then again, I don't care about fighting.

"Kohaku, Magma, and Kinro are the strongest in the village! If you get those three, you win Hyoga!" -Gen

"Thank you for the information Gen, though I figured that out myself already." -Hyoga

"What the hell?! Wasn't he on our side?!" -Magma

"Did he...betray them to betray us?! The rat bastard!"-Kohaku

"No. He must be telling us that it'll take all three of us to defeat him!" -Kinro

"Eh? Cool but I'm getting kind of bored. You guys can do the honors."

I handed Magma my katana and he charged directly at Hyoga. Kinro propelled Kohaku up into the sky. Hyoga was fast enough to react and switch his spear from Magma towards Kohaku. But right before impact, the spearhead snapped off.

"Huhh? It broke off?"

"...A cut so precise it couldn't have been done with stone tools...Almost like magic." -Hyoga

"Really?! Who could have done such a thing?!" -Gen

He chuckled, "Well done Gen, you're very proper...as a traitorous filthy bastard that is." -Hyoga

"What?! Why would you say that Hyoga! I would never do that!" Gen said with mini fake tears in his eyes.

Wow he's good.

"Oh my my, you had me all figured out from the start huh? That's Hyoga for you."