-The end -

TW: Suicide occurs in this chapter/death occurs. May be triggering to some people.

As  I stare out into the oceans glory, As I hold my lovers hand, as I bleed with the sunset....

I realize one thing.

How cruel this world is.

I've realized i've seen this scene before.

A hunter and a goose

A Cat and mouse

Insect and ladybug...

No matter what we see, the dying, the living... we simply... don't care.

Hunter hunting a goose, easily taking it's life.. and we simply don't care.

We look away, we push away the unimaginable, we simply form a perfect reality in our heads.

"Oh, well at least it wasn't me!"

We say.. we think.

I've come to terms that this is my reality as much as i'd like to push to the darkest depth of my mind.

" Kurapika."

"I love you."

"We're dying."

I've come to terms, that this is the sad life I had out for me since the minute I took my first breath.

I've come to terms,

I'm close to my end.

"Y/-.. Y/n... you promised me didn't you?! We made a promise... that our hearts would beat in a symphony... so why is your heart fading?! You were finally able to mend my bond... so why?! I finally.. I finally....

Was happy...."

I hear him screaming, yelling, crying... so why am I not awake? 

He's right next to me, looking out at the salty waves.. so why is he begging me to stay, when he's right next to me?

Is my mind tricking me?

His voice sounds so far, his lips aren't moving, instead sour tears fall from his scarlet eyes.

This isn't Kurapika is it... it's my imagination, pushing away the unimaginable..

I'm really dying aren't I.

I keep telling myself, "So this is how it will end."

But only until now, I've seen the bleeding of his heart leak out of his white long sleeve.

But only until now, I've seen his tears turn to blood.

"If you leave.. how could my heart beat? How could I remain human??..... that's why i'm deciding at this very fraction of a moment, I'm staying with you."

stay with me?

"That's why, i'm holding these chains around my neck."

You don't mean he'll...

"That's why I'm going to stay with you forever."

Why... for me? You'll end your life for... me?!

You can keep living, you can feel the wind again.. so why are you stupidly taking your life??!?

Please, hurry leave me... I can't breathe.. if you don't move on.

"Mmghm.."

Is it too late?

"Augh.. *cough*... Don't worry, I'll be there soon."

No..

please..

"I'll be able to see your living soul again."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Here we stand, engulfed from the cloud of death we stood upon grazing the sea.

Our hearts, fade together, they sung their last song together, they sip lives merciless gift one last time.

Walking onto the stars, hand in hand, soul in soul...

We soar.

- the end -

Authors note: I'm having a really hard time letting go of this story... I really am. I'm maybe kind of crying right now. This story has definently sparked my love for writing, and though it so just a fan fiction, it's a lot more to me than it may be to you. I really really want to say thank you. Thank you for litteretly giving me over 6,105/6.k reads. That's unbelievable. Becuase I'm having such a hard time letting go, I will be writing special chaps once every two weeks and on birthdays and special events. The main plot has ended but it's side stories of sweet/cute/meaningful times I haven't shown you yet. I hope you will continue with me on this writing whoop laaaa and come with me on my other fan fictions journey to hopefully maybe getting big. The one I like and I'm sticking to is To - Live , a Dazai x reader. Y/n has they them pronouns so You and Dazai can have that freedom. I like to talk and treat him like a "real person" Because in a sense, he's just as real as me and you. ANYWHO I won't go on a hoop laa about him but, I know not many people like Dazai which Is understandable that just can't be me i'm sorry guys HAHA. But I also have an Armin x reader and a Killua x reader but have been taking a break from to finish Lonely ~ Chains. I would absolutely probably fall out on the floor and scream if you told me if you enjoyed this story, what you like about it, what you hate about it, what you genuinly think. Don't worry ima big girl I can handle it lololllll >o<. Thank you so much I can't describe how greatfull I am for you guys. 

You'll still be getting content from this story but not from the main main plot. As I said side stories to satisfy both you and me. Don't cry to much~

Posting Sqeule for first side story:

Friday next week at 5pm on the dot.