- Sun Rays -

The familiar sweet wind brushes my face, welcoming me a good morning.

Sun rays gleam happily across the room, laying a blanket round me.

I run my legs against the soft satin butter like sheets as I nuzzle in to the warm blanket as I feel my hair being swept out of my face.

Kurapika?

"y/n, it's the time to take your prescribed medicine." Kurapika softly whispers, admiring the mornings glory plastered on my face.

"Precribed by Dr. Paradinight?" I giggle, wiping the sleep out my eyes.

He nods as a smile curls from his shining lips.

His golden hair swings in the winds famililarity, reminding me of the first time my eyes laid on Kurapika.

His hair swingingly sadly, staring off into the mountains beauty, Desolation singing around him.

Alone.

With the same fury as I held deep within my heart.

"Kurapika?" I hum.

"Hm?"

"Nothing."

What is it I want to say? My heart feels full and content, like taking a nap in fresh sheets after a homey meal. Sheets with a backwash of warm cashmere from the laundrey.

Happy, content, all needs satisfied.

What is this feeling?

What is this feeling that Kurapika gives me...

I've never been good at feelings.

I feel like, it's just the two of us, the two of us can concur the world..

The two of us, against the world.

"Kura-"

" BleUGhhhhh gag hack, can you two not, so lovey dovey for no reason!!??" Leorio interupts, throwing my clean laundrey on the floor running away.

..

????

He's just sitting next to me.

I wonder why he hates us even touching?...

"Sunshine, hurry and help me fix Killua's nintendo!" Leorio angirly yells from the kitchen.

Sunshine..

I get it now.

Leorio, your so cute.

This passionate and driven man is mine though, Leorio.

I giggle.

"He's mine Leorio!~" I sing loudly making him groan in annoyance.

"Yeah whatever Y/n!" He yells, huffing.

"Y/n?"

*Leorio's POV*

Man, nothing pisses me off more than those two lovey dovey dovey stuff.

Maybe it's becuase..

No, I can't be serious.

Stupid Leorio, just becuase he looks like a girl doesn't mean you can fall!!!

..

Nothing pains me more than seeing him happy with someone else... and not with me.

I want to be the one that makes him have a reason to breathe... not that bratty Y/n!

How could I hate her, she's Y/n, our best friend.

What am I even thinking, I had a little too much coffee today.

Just nevermind.

*Y/n's POV*

~ A few hours later ~

"LeoOooooooooooooorio!~~~~" I yell, from the bath.

"WhAAAaaaaaaaaaAt~" He yells back from his study room.

"Can-!"

"NO, ask Killua!"

..

..

"KEEEeeeeeeeeeeeelooooaAAAaaaaaaaaaaaah!~"

"No."

..

..

"GoOoo-"

"Looking for this?" Kurapika says holding a towel, facing the wall.

What is he doing-

"Kurapika, what are you doing?" I ask, popping the bubbles.

"You never gave me permission to look in your direction." He responds.

Idiot.

"You can look, just don't be a creep." I laugh.

He nods, turning around.

His crept towords the back, neatly folding and placing the towel on the steel towel holder with a slight blush forming on his perfectly scuplted cheeks.

(No everyone, my parents read my work. It is pg 13 in this chap ladies and gents~)

Suddenly, whispers through the walls.

"He's with Y/n? ... in the bathroom? Y/n taking a bath??... NO!"

Leorio dashes towords the bathroom, slamming the door open.

"Y/n! You little-! .......,"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." Leorio screams covering his eyes, slipping on the soapy suds that swept the floor with its cleanliness.

"My eyes, they burn. AHuhgaAAAAAAAAAh!!!"

L-Leorio!

"Get out!!!" I hissed.

Yep, this is how my days have been going, a little too perfect actually.

I wonder if this is the end, now that I have the antidote, now that I have Kurapika by my side.

I wonder.. whats next?

Is there something next?

I began school regularly again, I got a job, and Were all living.

Is this really the end?

Is this really the happily ever after I long for?

No...

There's something missing.

There's something I... no, We need to do.

We need to avenge our clan before we can rest. We need to find the eyes of our ancestors...

We need to kill the Phantom Troupe.

I now declare the end to the ~Falling in love~ Arc! The next arc staring at the next chapter will be the last arc. It's about finally avenging the Kurta and finding that happily ever after that you always hear in childrens books. I really do appreciate everyone's support and I couldn't ask for a better audiance. I am really thankful to all of you. Now, shout out to the people that gave me motivation during writers block~

1.  @pika_simp      2. @4656416142m    3. @veronicag64   4. 

I know we all have social anxiety and stuff or aren't comfy with names on the internet so if you want me to take your user down and put annonomys i can do that too -3-