- Her eyes -

* sobs internality *  Baby Kurapika is why I wake up in the morning on time for my classes OK OK begin!

Her eyes...

They were full of sour envy, swirling and glowing with it's scarlet properties.

Y/n...

"I wish.....,"

"I wish I could have that very mindset, the mindset of being able to think of it as they will 'be home again'. Maybe they will but.... I still won't be able to talk to my mother, I still won't be able to see my friends again, I won't-"

"Y/n."

- *switch to Y/n POV ( point of view )* -

Warmth,

The warmth of his body against mine

The clenching of his teeth, reframing from his eyes turning to the same sad story.

His heart beating calmly, with an icy back tone.

"Y/n." He says again after pulling my body closer to his.

His heart,

Beating.

Beating.

I won't....

..

..

" I WON'T DAM* F****ING GET TO SEE MY MOTHER AGAIN!!"

Kurapika pulses up, his eyes widening, his pupils shrunk.

Tears... tears flew soaring flights it has never before.

" She.. she always told me to stay strong but.... whenever I think about those KNIVING roaches I can't CONTROL MYSELF!!"

Sobbing, I grip onto Kurapika, seeking for this pain to leave, for this pain to surpass, to be able to smell the roses peacefully at the end of the tunnel.

Kurapika's lips pursed, as the grinding of his teeth wrenched harder and harder, trying to swallow bottling emotions.

" I'm... selfish aren't I.... breaking down in front of you, making you replay the pain.... I'm sorry... I'm sorry." I cry, wiping away my flooding tears.

I'm so insensitive.

"Your wrong." His feminal yet profound voice whispered into the nights darkness.

"Your wrong."  

"Your wrong."

'''''''''~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''''''''''''~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''''''''''''~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

Plates and spoons clacked awkardly around the dining table.

Sips and crunches radiated around the awkward feeling taking away a least a bit of the stingy atmophere.

"Uhm.... Y/n-"

"Shut up."

"Last night..-"

"We don't speak of last night."

Leorio stands up abrubtly.

"I'm your friend too you know!! .... um... you can rely.. on me too!!" Leorio yells, looking at the walls, as red formed on his cheeks.

I can rely on him cant i.. i shouldn't push him away so quickly.

Sigh, i'm hurting everyone i speak to..

I sip my soup, dropping more herbs into it, mesmirized in thought, watching the cut spring onions swirl and swirl.

"Hey!! Did you hear me?!"

I want to talk to him but, will he be able to understand?

No..

Leorio is stupid and a jerk but.... even if he doesn't quite understand something about the people he cares about, he'll still give you the best support and stay by your side no matter how much he doesn't understand or is inconvinienced. That's just how Leorio is.

So....

"Last night...."

''''''''''''''~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''''''''''''~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'''''''''''''~''~~

" They slipped out of our grasps again!" A tall man said with slick and long black hair that was neatly into a ponytail.

All of the thirteen members, quietly in their secret hideout, thought.

They thought.. they thought... they thought.

"Hey Paku, did you find anything valuable while fighting with them?" The same man said, facing his direction to a tall woman with short blonde hair.

The tap of her heels echoed through the moist rocks, creating loathing suspension.

" Kurapika, is his name. All i managed to figure out was that  he is in fact a remaining member of the Kurta, however we had strong suspicions of that since day one,"

"Hey, Shalnark. Do you still have that pin in the chain user? Nobunaga, are you ready to avenge Uvo?" Pakunoda (paku) Asks.

"You bet right i do! I've got it all set up. But... i'm just waiting for the information you've yet to say. Since boss can't use nen anymore because of the chain user, we need all the information we can get. We know the capabilities of the chain user but we also know what we can do as well." Shalnark said, flipping open his phone.

This phone isn't any other phone. It's used for mass manipulation on any living organism, using an antena that he then places on himself to then give ordering instructions or a task to be preformed. Shalnark's ability allows him to manipulate his body on autopoilet to then temporarily gain immence aura, which results in a speed and strength boost, to preform the task given. And that.... is what makes this very power, this very phone, as dangerous and life threatening as it is.

However, Chrollo Lucilfer, head of the spider, the leader of the Phantom troupe not being able to use nen is intirely benificial to Kurapika and the gang. 

Chrollo is able to use his skills as a skill hunter, to steal, and accuire other peoples Hatsu, using a a conjured book called "Bandit's secret". The rules as to, to steal another nen ability isn't as convinient, but very possible for the stealthy spider he is, making it extreamly dangerous if he somehow removed Kurapika's nen dagger that is tightly wrapped around his heart, the very moment you read these few words. 

What are the other spiders capabilities?

What could happen?

Will they beat them and acheive their ancestors eyes or will they...

Perish.