Part 23

Do comments please. It motivates alot.

Ayaan POV

Getting inside our bedroom I found Neha sleeping, facing other side. I walked to the other side of bed where she is lying.

How anyone can sleep with statue position? Her eyes are closed tightly. Does she pretending like she done today early morning? That makes me chuckle. Sometimes, I don't understand her. Now childish at the very end and sometimes way too mature and a feminist.

Anyway, she can't sleep holding her stupid teddy. One day I will kill that thing.

Taking the laptop that is placed on the night stand I stood on my side of the bed. I don't feel like sitting so I layed down but laptop! God!

Closing the laptop I took a minute nap on the bed by closing my eyes. Suddenly I felt a flow of air in front of my closed eyes and some movements on the bed. Neha, she is really something.

If she can pretend sleeping, I too can. But not closing eyes tightly. I once fallen in love with her because of her brave action and feminist thought. Now I am craving for her love due to her childish cute acts. I know, I am going to discover the more in her.

Even though her classes will start after two months, I need to catch that fellow. If he doesn't show up by himself, then I am gonna makes trap to him for showing himself. It is best to catch hik before her classes.

The eagerness in finding the culprit who is a threat to Neha wakes me up quickly regardless of my laziness. I walked to the nearby table and started my work. His days are counting!

I should tell Neha about that man, she knows better. She was once voiced against him at the court. That makes her his enemy. If I didn't tell her, she act cool. But according to her character I should not tell her now, she will pretend more brave. She won't think about her, but about her family.

Suddenly my laptop went black and a message popped up,

'Take care of your pretty wife before I take her away'

What the F***!, I pressed almost all the button and after some time the message disappeared giving me a very well hint that my system is hacked.

"Hello Arjun, are you there? " I called my colleague cum friend.

"Tell me Ayaan? What made you call me this late night?"

"My system got hacked and I got a threatening message. Can you hack it back? " I asked.

"This midnight? I was sleeping like dead. I don't think so, I can. "

"Whatever, your bonus for this month is gone. " Before I hang up the call, I heard his begging.

"Ayaan please. I will do anything now. Send me your ip address please. " He begged.

............

When the time hit 2.30am I gone to bed. Yeah, Neha is sleeping really. She is sleeping unknowing the world with half opened mouth and hugging that stupid teddy closely.

Feeling furious I took that teddy from her holding and thrown to the table.
'You teddy, don't dare to touch my wife'. I scolded it in my mind and now I am getting some peace.

Before slumber took me Neha hugged me tightly and placed her head on my chest. She is really something. I want to see how will she act tomorrow.