"______..."

She finally looked at him hearing her name. "What? Sorry did you say something?"

He sighed. "It's alright. You don't need to be nervous. But if something does happen to go wrong I'll be outside waiting." He said to her.

She just nods softly and looked out her window.

"..will I really not get to see dad at all anymore?" She asked as he slowly realized that she wasn't nervous about meeting her grandparents..no she was nervous of leaving Akaguro behind.

"You will. But not anytime soon. I don't agree with how Endeavor said it but..we can't risk the information getting to him." Aizawa told her as she nods softly.

She took a deep breath as he parked the car infront of the cafe.

They got out but saw no sign of anyone who looked like her grandparents.

"Go inside and wait." He said to her as she nods.

She left him and walked into the cafe as she sat down in a booth.

Just looking at her hands..what am I doing..?..I shouldn't meet them...I have dad..he's all I need...I want dad..I can't do this alone..

Her hands were trembling until she went frozen hearing the cafe's door bell ring at the top as the door opened.

In walked two figures.

An older woman and man.

...her-

They both froze looking around at everyone before their eyes landed on _____.

______ stood up fast nervously not knowing what to do.

Tears filled the the duos eyes immediately as the two adults ran to her.

______ stayed still letting them hug her to death.

"Oh my goodness! You're really here! My baby! My dear!" The woman cried moving to look at ______'s face.

"Let me get a good look of you...you look just like your mother.." the man said crying as he cupped her cheeks in his palms.

_____ just froze. Looking at the two crying elders in front of her.

"Oh right..we're your grandparents! I'm Nana! Remember?? Do you remember??You probably don't you were far too Young!" She cried.

"And I'm your Baba! That's what you use to call me!" The man said smiling as he cried.

The two looked down at the teenager as they noticed her eyes watering.

She gave a gentle nod but her words couldn't come out.. "I-...I..I don't I don't know..but I do remember..." _____ said grabbing her head trying to think. Those names ringing a bell in her head.

"Don't worry about it sweetheart, come let's sit down. I want to know everything! When we got the call that you were actually alive we didn't even take a second to waste and bought tickets to come here! I can't believe you've been on your own for so long I'm so sorry my dear!" Her Nana said wiping her tears as they sat down.

______ shook her head and smiled softly.

"That's okay..I wasn't alone I had dad." _____ said smiling.

They look at her confused. "You're fathers alive?! Where is he!? They told us your mother and father died with you!" Baba yelled as the two look at her with their heart racing.

"Oh..no mom and dad did die..I meant my adoptive dad! Chizome Akaguro! He's the guy who saved my life during that battle! I wish you could meet him but he's..stuck in prison.." _____ said casually.