Neil and Avni's deal

Start from the beginning

Neil: I am sorry.

Avni turns to go, Neil saw that.

Neil: Avni, Avni.

Neil comes in front of her.

Neil: please listen to me.

Avni looks away.

Neil: see, I know what bua said was wrong, very wrong she should not say all that but please don't cancel the deal because of that. I am saying sorry on her behalf please forgive her.

Avni: wow, you are saying sorry on her behalf like you are a pure person, clean from all type of sins.

Neil: ok, I am sorry for all my actions and misbehaves see I hold my ears please forgive me. Please.

Avni looks at Neil she can't believe he is the same person whom she met some time ago.

Neil: see, what is Kareena's fault in it, nothing. You are her inspiration she wants to be like you please don't do this. You know she called me today just for this meeting because she did not want to take any chance. Can you believe it? Please don't punish her for our deeds you are angry with me right then I will not come in between this and also make sure that but will not interfere in anything but please consider my wish. You also must have a sister.

Avni looks at Neil and flashes of her accident she squeezes her eyes and shocks her head like she was trying to erase that memory. Neil frowns.

Neil: are you ok?

Avni looks at Neil and before she breaks down she turns and starts walking. Neil looks at her and thinks.

Neil shouts: if you do this work then I will sign the deal with Mehta enterprises.

Avni stops and Neil looks at her.

Neil: I think, you did not listen to my name carefully. My name is Neil Khanna. Neil Khannna.

Avni wipes her unshed tears and turns. Neil smiles and comes to her.

Neil: Ashish Mehta is your father, right?

Avni shockingly looks at Neil.

Neil: today, he came to our office with his son Arnav Mehta, I met them and for your kind information I asked them to wait, I will tell them soon that we will sign the deal or not so if you organise Kareena's birthday I can sign that deal.

Avni: you are blackmailing me?

Neil smiles.

Neil: no, I am offering you a deal. I mean you will not want your family's business to suffer, right.

Avni glares at him. Avni shows him a finger to warn: you.

But, Avni stops and thinks.

Avni in mind: Arav?

Avni: one minute.

Neil frowns. Avni goes to the side and takes out her phone and calls someone. On the other side, Sonia was going to the living area, her phone rings she smiles to see the caller I'd.

Sonia: yes Avni.

Avni: ab bhabhi, when Arav will go to the camp.

Sonia: after two days, why?

Avni squeezes her eyes.

Sonia: Avni, Avni.

Avni: yaa bhabhi. Nothing bhabhi just came to my mind so, I asked.

Sonia frowns.

Avni: ok bhabhi, I will talk to you later.

Sonia wants to talk but Avni cuts the call. Avni bits her lip and thinks then she turns.

Avni in mind: if it was only about the deal then I will never do it but it is about my Arav so, I have to listen to this Gorilla.

Avni goes to Neil.

Neil: so, what you think?

Avni: I am ready but don't think I am afraid of you.

Neil smiles.

Neil: so deal done.

Neil forwards his hand.

Avni: I will send someone from my office, brief him about everything then we will start our work. You will get qualitative work it is my guarantee if you want to add any changes then tell him that thing also. Our team will send you all the details about the theme if you have any query you can call our office. Thank you.

Avni turns and goes. Neil looks at his hand and takes it back and shook his head.

Neil: lady don.

Neil smiles.