That Incident - Part I

Start from the beginning

What a plan!

Hats off to his selfish brains!

Thinking of all this made me extremely drowsy unable to keep my eyes open.

Little did I know that this sleep is going to the most dreadful one I ever had!

.
.
.
.
.

That Incident...

I and Acer were standing beside each other, holding hands tightly trying to comfort each other.

Sawyer was holding Alina in his arms who was semi-unconscious due to the loss of blood from the bullet wound in her shoulders.

She was trying her best to ignore the pain and put on a brave face to ease our worry.

"My dear 'Princess', don't you dare anger me. I don't tolerate disrespect," the leader of the mob spoke in a sly and loud voice angered by the fact that I disrespected him.

"I am not scared of you idiot," I replied boldly making him smile, which I tell you in my opinion is not cute at all...

"You will regret saying that PRINCESS," he growled.

"If you are not afraid of me then why are you scared to tell me your identity," I asked trying to gather data.

"Aren't you smart girl, trying to extract information from me. But understand one thing princess, you can't even harm a single piece of my hair," the leader snarled.

I so much wanted to pull his wig hair off at that moment!

Acer stood in front of me, trying to protect me. I was glad he was there with me, but at the same time, I was scared of the danger lurking around.

Poor Sawyer was trying his best to stop Alina's bleeding. I just wanted to run out with her to the hospital and help her out, but this stupid man has surrounded us from all sides preventing any way of escaping from here. We all are waiting for Shane to come here and help us.

But I doubt he will be able to save us all.

"Listen to me, you Mr I am great, I know your enmity is with me. So please leave the others alone," I said loudly facing him.

I could hear Acer besides me grumbling how stupid I am to surrender myself. I know he won't let this happen.

I know, but it's the only way to save the others!

"Pretty brave, I see. Feisty just like your mother. Why do you think I'll leave the others?" he asked curiously.

"Because you know that it won't benefit you to take every one of us together. And your target is me, not them. I guess you are pretty smart to figure out everything else," I said shrugging my shoulders.

Acer squeezed my hand showing his disagreement but I couldn't care less. If he stays alive with others, then that's all worth it to trade me.

"Ok, I accept your offer. But I have a condition," he said smirkingly.

"I don't agree with this agreement," Acer yelled looking at me.

I know it pained him to see me surrender.

"It's in the best interest of everyone," I told him softly.

"What about you Grace, doesn't everyone includes you? he asked looking vulnerable.

" Acer please agree to it. Look at Sawyer and Alina, her condition is so critical. She needs medical help immediately," I begged him.

Looking at Alina, his eyes soften but he was still not convinced.