Rindo tries to check on her as Ran looks at Kazutora.

That guy said he poisoned her..., didn't he? He viewed Maria as a younger sister and had wanted her to call him and Rindo her elder brothers.

But she never did, that idiot nearly killed Maria before she could even call them her brothers.

He felt angry just as Rindo held onto his shirt. "This isn't our fight." His younger brother reminds him as he signs heavily.

"What the fuck happened?" Baji said as he jumps down from the cars. He had chosen not to kill Kisaki and had spared his life instead after seeing Maria on the ground coughing blood.

Maria had really made him go soft.

"Perhaps ask your Kazutora friend there." Rindo said as he left Maria and Baji holds her in his arms instead.

"Chifuyu call the ambulance." Baji said desperate, her breaths were becoming more shallow every second.

"On it." His vice captain replies as Takemichi's hands were sweaty. He was sure Maria would make it if she was still alive in the future.

Did he change the past too much?

"I see now!" Kisaki said out loud for Mikey to hear as Takemichi turns to look at him.

That manipulative piece of shit.

"He tried killing Maria first so Baji would have no more reason to stay in Toman. And then lured him into Valhalla to kill him when he least expected it." Kisaki said as Mikey stood up.

"Isn't that right? Leader?" He said as Mikey's eyes were blank and lack of emotions.

Kazutora was still mumbling to himself as Mikey got off the cars.

"I wanted to kill you for so long... as soon as I got out of juvie, I was going to kill you." Mikey said.

"Maria and Baji both convinced me to not kill you. Baji said: "Kazutora just wanted to make you happy, Mikey. That's why he can't accept it. Even though he killed your brother. To make himself believe he wasn't the bad guy, Kazutora had no choice but to believe you were his enemy." Mikey said as he licked the blood dripping down his face.

"Mikey." Draken warns him as he was concerned for him and Kazutora.

"Don't do it." Baji said as Mikey announced the fight was over.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! The fight's over?! You trying to fuck with me, Mikey?" Hanma says as Mikey's shorter form walks closer to him.

Just run. Baji prays for Hanma as the guy said it wasn't for him to decide it was over.

Mikey roundhouse kicks his head into the ground, instantly knocking him out as all the Valhalla members were in shock that their strongest fighter was taken down in a hit.

Mikey isn't holding back now. He had been holding himself back for the sake of his twin.

Mikey turns as he looks at the Valhalla members.

"RUN! HE'S GONNA KILL US!!" All of the members of Valhalla ran as one of them lifted Hanma up and made their escape.

Only Kazutora remained there as he stood up from his kneeling position on the ground.

"People can betray anyone... Let's end this Mikey. Will you die? Or will I?" Kazutora asks Mikey as he received a punch to his face and he flew to the ground.

"Chifuyu hold Maria." Baji said as he ran to stop Mikey from killing Kazutora.

TBC

Giving 2 early chapters for Tokyo Revengers new breakthrough. Yay!

 Yay!