Akaguro smiled softly. He then let out a laugh.

"That was real cute. Thank you. However, she may bring trouble all over the city. I've heard she's hated by majority of the public because of me. It does reassure me knowing she's alright with you guys. But I'm not worried about her. I trained her to be an assassin. She's good at what she does. The only thing is...she hasn't killed anyone. But I taught her to kill if needed to save her life. Even as a Hero she will remember that. After all that's what Hero's do. Wipe out the Villains."

"Heroes do not kill." Masaru said.

"Yes on paper they don't. But look into it and you'll know the truth about the Hero Commission and the Hero society. Heroes kill more then Villains do. I would know. I use to be one." Akaguro said as Masaru went silent.

The kids soon walked back in.

Masaru looked away.

_____ smiled just going back to chatting with her father as Katsuki could tell their convo didn't go as planned.

After chatting for a while more the time was coming to an end.

"Keep doing what you're doing." Akaguro told her as she smiled hugging him.

_____ soon walked out with Katsuki.

Masaru stayed behind. He and Akaguro exchanged a few words before leaving.

Whatever happened between them caused Masaru to feel way better.

Akaguro walked out with the officers as they waved goodbye.

Masaru walked the kids to the car.

He looked over at ______ who frowned having to leave.

He could tell how excited she got when talking to Akaguro..no matter who he is or what he's done he was still her father..Masaru could respect that much from him.

"Do you two want to go back to UA or I can drop you off wherever you want." Masaru asked looking at the mirror seeing the two as ______ was resting her head on Katsuki's shoulder and Katsuki having his head resting on hers.

"Aw look at you two! Mitsuki would die to see this side of you Katsuki." Masaru teased as Katsuki blushed red.

"SHUT IT OLD MAN!"

_____ smiled softly. "You can drop us off back at UA there's nothing we need to do..right?" _____ asked looking at Katsuki who nods to her still blushing.

Masaru smiled at them nodding.

He drove off just playing music as the two take a nap before getting to UA.

Once they were there Katsuki and _____ said their goodbyes to Masaru.

Katsuki looked at _____ as she watched the car drive off.

"Hey let's go in" he said as she nods walking into UA with him.

They went into the dorms as Uraraka and Momo looked over seeing the two walk in.

"Hi Bakugou! Hi ______!" Uraraka said smiling.

"Hi Uraraka." _____ said smiling as Katsuki just ignored her.