"Looks like you gained their trust huh?" She teased.

"Very funny." He said smiling as he then sees Katsuki and another man walk in behind her.

"Ah you're back." Akaguro says seeing Katsuki.

Katsuki just nods as he sat down.

"Oh right..dad this is Katsuki's dad. Masaru..and Masaru this is my dad." _____ said as Masaru just stood there terrified of Akaguro's looks.

"Hmm brought the dad this time huh? What you don't got a mom?" Akaguro asked Katsuki.

"She had work." Katsuki said rolling his eyes.

"Well it's not like I get any excitement outside of this. Nice to meet you Masaru." Akaguro said reaching his hand up to shake his.

Masaru looked at him still frozen before moving his hand to shake.

"R-right! Nice to meet you too Hero Killer Stain!" Masaru said as Katsuki face palmed.

______ smiled.

"You can call me Akaguro. I was never fond with that stage name." Akaguro said as he leaned into his seat.

"Oh..right sorry." Masaru said as he sat down as well.

"So tell me how have things been?" Akaguro asked ______.

"It's been good. There's a Hero's festival next week. Our class is participating in it." _____ told him.

"That's where I did my second kill." Akaguro said smirking. "So many damn fake hero's all in one place." He said.

Masaru looked at him like he was crazy.

Katsuki just tried to ignore it.

______ and Akaguro chatted a lot more.

Akaguro could tell Masaru was struggling with bringing up a topic.

He looked to Katsuki and _____.

"How about you two go get a soda? I saw a vending machine a few halls down. Bring me something good!" Akaguro said to them.

"I'll pass." Katsuki said but earned a glare from Akaguro making him get up with ______.

Katsuki looked at his dad seeing him nod for them to go.

He dragged ______ out leaving the two in there.

And finally Masaru looked right at Akaguro.

"Alright let it out." Akaguro said.

Masaru looked at him confused.

"W-what?"

"I know you came here to tell me something. That's the only explanation. So what is it?" Akaguro asked.

"..." Masaru hesitated before looking straight into his eyes.

"I won't lie and say I like you. You're a Villain and I can never forgive you for what you've done to people. But I am willing to let it pass only because you're her father. She's a sweet kid. I can tell you raised her well. And that just tells me you might not really be all that crazy after all..but as a father I know you must be worried about her so I'm just here to inform you that she'll be staying with us once she's out of UA. She'll be alright and in good hands. I promise you that much." Masaru said confidently.