"I can help, I'm very smart" he smirks.

"And how much will you charge me for your service” I smile at him and he smirks.

"Not much" he smirks and kisses me. I pull away first laughing.

"Just get me home"

"Okay, but I meant it, if you need help. I'll gladly be of service" he winks driving to my house.

"Okay" I smile at him, before he stops the car in front of my house.

"Great, because I have nothing to do" he laughs and helps me out.

I give a light laugh as I open the door, and am swept off my feet.

“Conner" I gasp

“I just thought, you could rest your feet" he smiles down at me, before kissing me lightly.

That’s' so sweet"

"You’re so sweet" he smiles before placing his lips onto mine.

 "Not in front of me" I hear my mom laugh

"Sorry" I say and Conner just laughs.

Just then Josh rounds the corner and looks at me with sad eyes.

“put me down" I whisper in Conner's ear and he smiles sheepishly before putting me down.

"Okay, that was awkward" I laugh.

"It’s okay sweetie" my mom smiles.

"So I'll just get your bag and meet you upstairs" he smiles and runs out.

"You guys are so cute" my mom smiles at m.e

"Thanks" I shrug with a smile

"What are you guys doing upstairs?" she says with amusement and authority in her voice

"Nothing, he's just going to help me with my homework" I blush and rush up the stairs before anything else is said.

Josh's P.O.V

I quickly run to the living room as I hear Anna's voice. And the sight before me stings. There lays Jessica in Conner's arms smiling. I just want to rush at Conner, he's not supposed to make her fall for him, she's mine. Jessica looks at me, suddenly taking notice of my presents and just stares at me as I frown at her. She whispers in Conner's ear and he grins, putting her to her feet. I wish I could just knock that grin off his face.

"Okay that was awkward" Jessica smiles

"It’s okay sweetie" Anna smiles at her daughter adoringly, no its not okay.

"I'll just get your bag and meet you upstairs" Conner pecks her cheek and I go red with angrier, he smiles secretly at me before fetching her bag.

"You guys are so cute" Anna tells Jessica, smiling and Jessica's cheeks show a glint of pink. I want her to blush because of me, not for Conner.

"Thanks" she shrugs like its nothing smiling

"What are you guys doing upstairs?" Anna then says with amusement and authority in her voice

"Nothing, he's just going to help me with my homework" Jessica blushes and rushes up the stairs.

Conner is going to get it, she's not supposed to fall for him. He doesn't deserve her. I won’t let him do this to me again. And what hurts the most is that he's just using her to make me mad, I just know it. They look so in love. That bastard. She's not supposed to fall for him. She's mine. He leaves, saying he's getting her bag and she smiles walking upstairs. When Conner comes back he sends me a secretive grin before dashing up stairs. Just as I am about to run up after him Anna talks to me.