Entire function was going peacefully everyone were enjoying to their fullest.

Fahaad freed himself from everyone and came to ladies side his eyes searching for his ayn

Qurat was talking to someone... Fahaad smiled watching her...she looked irresistible and stunning in a bright pink lehenga.. Her hair casscaded till her waist.

She felt someone staring at her as she turned to her left she saw her haadi... He looked handsome.. His hand was adorned with a watch...the dark kurta and sadri combo suited him. She could see girls eying him... She rolled her eyes which made fahaad give her a lopsided smile knowing what she was thinking.

Both of them walked and stood in front of each other... Fahaad spoke kya hua hai bhai... Aisi gussail billi jaisi shakal kyun bani hai?
(What happened...why is your face resembling a angry cat )

Qurat spoke mere muh na lagein... Mai bohut gusse mein hoon... Huh.
(Don't talk to me..iam angry )

Fahaad asked ab aapke muh na lagein toh kiske lagein bhai.. So red dress wali ya wo blue waali...?
(If I do talk to you...who will I talk to? That red dress girl or the blue one )

Qurat scowled maine aapko colour blind kardena hai... Fir karte rahe red blue green... Huh.
She started playing with bangles in her hands with a huff
(I'll make you colorblind then do red blue green..huh)

Fahaad held her hand which made her look up...staring into her eyes he spoke gyrah saal ki umar se sirf meri waali ko dekha hai... Ab red kya aur blue kya.
(Since I was eleven years all iam seeing my one and only...now what will I do with red or blue )

Qurat blushed at his words... She knew every word he spoke was true.

After few seconds of silence... Qurat ran away saying jaayein aapko taya abbu dhoond rahe honge.
(Go tayaabbu might be searching for you)
Fahaad smiled and shook his head.

Hafsa's in-laws were doing the last rasams before rukhsati... Almost all the guests left except close ones.

All the men had come to ladies side... And were greeting the ladies.

Fahaad , zayn, saif and sahir were sitting on the last chairs and observing everyone...
Fahaad saw qurat coming towards them... He asked her kya hua?
(What happened)
Qurat replied tayi ammi aap sabko bula rahin hai... Haffu di se milna hai...
(Tayyiammi is calling everyone to meet haffu sis..)
Boys nodded and went with qurat.
Everyone bid there goodbyes to hafsa... She was very kind and helping sister... Sahir and saif got emotional watching her crying... She would shift in two weeks permanently with her husband in London.

Fahaad side hugged and blessed his  younger sister by placing his hand on her head.

All the ladies cried...faheem's eyes also watered seeing his daughter going away from him... She was a obedient daughter.

Hafsa was made to sit in car... Everyone bid goodbye to her... She gave a teary smile and said bye.

Fahaad and qurat stood watching everyone

Fahaad and qurat stood watching everyone... Fahaad's hand touched the back of qurat's hand...qurat looked up to see a emotional fahaad... He never expressed his feelings...he masked them behind a small smile.
Qurat slowly intertwined her hand with his and squeezed it in a gesture of support and placed her head on his shoulder..
Fahaad gave her a grateful smile and put his head on hers.
Everyone watched the budding lovers and prayed for their happiness.

ASSALAMUALIKUM
HOW ARE YOU GUYS 🤭
This was lil emotional to write 😭🤧... I hope you guys like it.
Please VOTE,COMMENT and SHARE  your views it means a lot.
Also follow my Instagram -
queen_anb_
Aur jo already aagaye hai unko jhappiya and pappiya 😹😻❤
Jazakallahukhair ❤