"No, I'm serious. If this 'So Random!' show ends, you should definetly take up singing."

Even though Nick doesn't just say 'You're very good' to anyone, I still didn't beleive him. Would you if he was your brother? I went downstairs for a bit then went to bed.

XXX

I slipped on my classic pair of blue-jean skinny jeans with a short sleeved black and white striped top. I added a long heart necklace then I put on black converse and put my hair up in a ponytail, I grabbed my purse and went downstairs. Mom, Frankie, Joe, Nick, and Kevin were wide awake. It felt good to see my older brothers in the morning again, it felt like old times. I smiled at them.

"Shouldn't you be sleeping in?" I asked, grabbing a bagel.

Joe sat on a stool in front of the breakfast bar, "I wish."

"We've been up since 5:30!" Kevin said, reading the newspaper.

I couldn't help but laugh. When I used to go on tour with them, before I had a job, then come back home I would always be up around this time. It was our personal body clocks telling us it was time to get up! Nick rolled up a napkin and threw it me to stop me from laughing.

"Hey!" I threw it back.

Nick got up and started walking towards me. I started to run away but he grabbed me from behind and started spinning me playfully.

"Nick, stop it." Mom said.

He put me down, "She brought it on herself."

I stuck my tongue out at him, "Gotta go. See ya'll later."

"'Ya'll'? You aren't Miley Cyrus, Jenny." Kevin said as I walked out the door.

I got in my car and started driving to the studio. When I got there, I was welcomed by photographers, as usual. I could hear them yelling at me through my window!

"Jenny, are you happy your brothers are home?!"

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Are you in a feud with Sonny?"

I laughed at the last one. It seemed like every week the paparazzi thought Sonny and I were in the middle of a 'feud'. Why? I have no idea. When I pulled into the parking lot, they stopped. By law, they couldn't come into the lot. I got out of my car, did a little wave, then walked into the studio.

                                                                                        XXX

"Morning everyone...and Chad." I said as I walked into the prop house.

Chad and Sonny were sitting on the couch while the rest of the cast were sitting at the little bar we had, sipping juice. I put my purse down on the coffee table.

"What is he doing here?" I asked.

Chad sighed, "If you must know, I'm going to be spending all day with you Randoms."

"No way in-"Jenny, remember the hug?" Sonny interrupted.

I sighed and plastered a smile on my face, "Welcome to the show, Chad."

Sonny then gave Chad a look and he sighed as well, putting on his own smile. "Thank you, Jenny."

We both gave each other the biggest, fake smiles as I went over to the juice bar and sat next to Nico at the end. We watched as Sonny and Chad watched T.V. and cuddled. I never understood why Sonny dated him. He's a jerk, egoistic, hot- wait...what? I was about to question what I just said until I heard the name 'Jonas' on T.V.

"The Jonas Brothers are offically now on break from their world tour. What will they spend their time doing?" Ryan Seacrest's voice filled the prop house.

Wow, really? E! can't respect privacy, can they? Sonny turned to me.

"I didn't know your brothers were home."

I nodded, "They just came back yesterday."

"Just what I need, three more Jonas kids in this-"Chad." Sonny interrupted.

Chad stopped and just looked back at the T.V., that's right pretty boy. Just turned around. Pretty soon, it was time for work so we left the prop house then went to go pick up our scripts to look over before rehersal.

                                                                                          XXX

"I'm so happy our 'Check-It-Out Girls' sketch got in!" Sonny smiled as we all walked to the cafertria.

I nodded, "I know right? This week's show is going to be awesome!"

"Mainly because I'm hosting." Chad smirked.

I was about to say something sassy but Sonny held up her finger to stop me. I sighed and just followed the rest of the cast to our table while Sonny kissed Chad.

"Ugh. I can't take that kid." I groaned.

Grady shrugged, "I kind of gotten used to it."

"To his ego? I still haven't." Zora sighed.

 Sonny joined us as we all started talking. We didn't get lunch since we already got to see what they were serving....it didn't even look like food. Suddenly, we heard someone from the 'Falls' table start to flip out.

"What's her problem?" I asked, giggling.

Sonny smirked, "Turn around."

I turned to see..my brothers! They were holding a pizza and smiling, I got up from my chair.

"Food!" Nico said.

Kevin handed him the box as they all started to chow down. I hugged the boys.

"What are you guys doing here?"

Nick shrugged, "We thought we would bring you a special lunch."

"Thanks! C'mon, I want you to meet everyone!" I smiled.

They followed me to my table as I introduced everyone, "Guys, this is, Nico, Grady, Sonny, and Zora."

The cast all waved as Sonny got out of her chair to shake the boys hands, "I'm such a huge fan!" she then told them that her first concert was theirs. I noticed Joe was checking Sonny out, oh my. Did Joe have the hots for my best friend? I guess Chad saw the same thing because he quickly got out of his seat and stormed over.

"I'm Chad Dylan Cooper, Sonny's boyfriend." He dragged out the word 'boyfriend' and looked towards Joe.

Nick and Kevin just nodded, a bit confused, while Joe looked down. Chad put his arm around Sonny and shot Joe a mini glare. I clapped my hands.

"Okay! Well, I'll be right back. Boys, feel free to talk amongest the cast." I fast walked to the hall.

I could hear footsteps behind me and I stopped in the middle of the hall. I turned to see Chad jolt back when I stopped. 

"What do you want, creeper?" I asked, crossing my arms.

Chad pointed a finger at me, "Make sure your brother Moe-"Joe." I corrected, annoyed.

"Whatever!" Chad said, angrily, "Just make sure he stays away from Sonny."

I shrugged, "Fine. Now, if you excuse me, I have to pee." 

With that, I did a hair flip and strutted off to the bathroom.