Chapter 41 - Another Bet: The Sequel

Mulai dari awal

But then Rory had to lift one foot as well and Wooyoung lost balance. He tried to hold onto her but in the end he pulled all four of them down, causing both Changbin and Hongjoong, who had held onto each other as well, to fall on them.

Worried Rory helped Wooyoung up. "Are you okay? Your injuries-"

"I'm fine.", Wooyoung replied with a grin and spread his arms. "See? No scratch."

Hongjoong scoffed. "Then all of us are happy, even though you ruined our battle. We were this close to winning."

"No?"

After a heated discussion between Hongjoong and Wooyoung, they turned to Seonghwa who had been chosen as the referee before. With expectant eyes they looked at him and his ears turned red.

"I think we should stop playing this game." 

To avoid further complications and conflicts, they decided to make a campfire outside and now a few minutes later the twelve of them were sitting around it, watching the flames dance. Rory simply laid down on the blanket, her head on Changbins lap, and watched the night sky. 

She listened to their conversations and voices, feeling completely calm herself. Rory wondered when she had felt like this the last time but didn't know. The full moon lit up the night and even Rory, who didn't like the darkness, didn't feel scared. Probably because she was with the others. 

"Let's play something.", Haknyeon said and stole another piece of chocolate from Yeosang, who looked at him in surprise. 

"I'm not playing with a chocolate thief."

"We could play truth or dare!", Mingi suggested happily and the whole group agreed. Rory couldn't remember when she had played the game the last time but she was excited about it. 

Mingi started, since he had suggested the game, and soon Wooyoung had to run around the house screaming 'I'm an idiot!'. When he sat down again, he shot Mingi an angry look, who gave him an innocent smile. 

Wooyoung turned to Yeosang, already having a question in mind. "Would you rather live with a five old me or five of me?" 

"You didn't let me choose be-" 

"I don't care. Answer." 

Yeosang nervously looked around, not sure what to say. "I can barely handle you alone. So I'd rather go with the five year old you." 

"I'm hurt." 

"I don't care.", Yeosang mocked his friends tone. Then he turned to Haknyeon. "Truth or dare?" 

"Truth. I'm too sleepy to stand up." 

"Are you proud of being a chocolate thief?" 

"Yes." 

It went like this for about fifteen minutes until San turned to Changbin, who had just chosen truth. "Did you ever have a crush on Rory?" 

As soon as San finished the question Changbin and Rory cringed and had to laugh when they saw each other's reaction. "That would feel like dating my sister. Uahh." 

"I strongly agree with that.", Rory said. "One time we had to kiss and it was the most disgusting thing ever." 

"I'm a good kisser!" 

"It felt like a snail had crossed my mouth." 

"You weren't the best either." 

"It was my first kiss, you idiot!" 

"Guys, calm down.", Yeonjun laughed. "Now that we got to know these nice details of you, let's move on." 

Now Changbin turned to Rory. "Did you ever have a crush on one of us?"