"How's he been treating you? Anything I need to know?" Mitsuki asked _____ as they walked to the table.

"Mmm not yet he's fine for now." _____ said.

"HEY IM PERFECT!" Katsuki yelled at the two.

Masaru walked over having some snacks out.

"Tell us about your internships, You went with Pro Hero Hawks right? We saw you on the news I'm amazed at how well you've done!" Mitsuki said.

"Ya I went with Hawks, it was pretty fun. But I didn't go on too many missions. It was mostly patrol." _____ said.

"Patrol are missions. You defeated a villain." Katsuki said to her.

"Actually Tokoyami did. I just helped"

"Mhm"

"I saw your hero costume, i know you need skin to be open but it almost fell apart didn't it?? I can definitely design a costume for you! It would be perfect." Mitsuki said smiling.

"Woah really?? Ya I need a new design, I almost forgot you're a fashion designer" ______said.

Mitsuki grabbed her sketch book as the girls just already began to discuss ideas.

Katsuki rolling his eyes as Masaru smiled.

"What about you? You went with Best Jeanist didn't you??" Masaru asked Katsuki.

Katsuki just nods.

"You should've seen him he looked so cute with his hair down" _____ said smiling pulling out her phone to show them a picture of Katsuki with his hair flat.

Mitsuki and Masaru look at it their eyes going wide as Katsuki's goes wide aswell as he stood up.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT!?" Katsuki yelled.

"Send that to me." Mitsuki said.

_____ smiled.

"I asked Best Jeanist to give it to me, did you know he and Hawks were actually pretty close?" _____ said smiling as she sent it to Mitsuki.

"HEY!" Katsuki yelled as Mitsuki smiled wide.

"This is definitely frame worthy." She said.

"YOU OLD HAG DONT YOU DARE!"

"WHO YOU CALLING OLD!?"

The entire day went like that, Mitsuki and ______ teasing Katsuki as Masaru watched amused.

it calmed down after a couple of hours as they just ate food then sat on the couch.

Mitsuki was proud to design a new Hero costume for _____. She offered to remake Katsuki's but he didn't let her.

"The blue would make a nice touch to all that red. You'll look like a bad ass." Mitsuki said smirking confidently.

"Wow, what else have you designed?"

"Hundreds of things! You should come by my office. I'm sure you'll make a nice model." Mitsuki said.

"Model? I highly doubt that. I have too many scars."

"Even better, I can already read the headline, Hot Warrior Hero- Uh..hey what's your Hero name??" Mitsuki asked.

"I don't have one yet" _____ said smiling softly.

"You should come up with one." Katsuki said.

"That's right, best Jeanist chose yours didnt he Katsuki?" Masaru asked him.