Katsuki took her hand walking with her downstairs before heading out of UA.

He put his arm around her shoulder as they walked down the street to the bus.

The public were still on the topic of her being a Villain but it's gotten quieter since Endeavor and Hawks fought for her rights.

Still..there were a few people waiting for revenge.

They got into the bus and sat down.

A few whispers going around as one man was talking to another about...

"Hey it's her..the Hero Killer kid..."

_____ just leaned into Katsuki ignoring them.

But if anything Katsuki didn't ignore them he glared right into their souls.

"You got something to say!?"

The men turn around not wanting to have attention on them.

Katsuki glared as ______ just tightened her grip on his hand.

"Hey, let's buy something to take before we get there." _____ said.

He looked at her. "We don't need to do that."

"I want to."

"No it's a waste of time and money."

"I'll pay."

"With what money?" Katsuki asked looking at her.

"UA's. Principal Nezu provided funds for me. Cool right? It's like special treatment."

"What!? Really?" Katsuki asked looking at her shocked.

"Mhm, I have no money to begin with sooo the better I do as a growing Hero the bank I get. But he only gives me 20 each month." _____ said.

"Thought you were rich. What happened to that." Katsuki said rolling his eyes smiling.

"Hey, I said my grandparents are rich. But they don't know I exist sooo. I'm semi-rich" she said as he laughed.

"Well save your money. I'll pay for you."

"Nah you don't have too."

"I'm paying."

"If I need my sugar daddy then I'll call
you. For now. I'm $20 rich!" She said smiling wide.

Katsuki just looked at her. "Sugar daddy?"

"What? you don't like your new nickname?" She asked looking up at him.

A smile grew on his lips at her humor.

"I mean I can always go back to calling you Princess." She said as he sighed.

"Then I prefer Sugar daddy." He said as she laughed.

She leaned into his body as Katsuki just tightened his arm around her.

Both waiting till the bus stops to get out.

***
They walked to a shop buying a cute little pastry tray before heading towards Katsuki's house.

Once they get there Masaru opened the door smiling wide seeing the two.

"There you are! I was wondering when you two would get here come in!" Mitsuki said smiling seeing them.

"She wanted to buy shit." Katsuki said as he walked in.

_____ smiled handing it to Mitsuki who took it.

"Perfect I needed pastries, I ran out yesterday!" Mitsuki said putting it on the coffee table.