part - 21🌧

It was almost time for breakfast...afaf and eshaal were banging qurat's door like crazy people... Qurat was taking her pillow over her ears to reduce to noise.

After one minute or so afaf spoke qurat yaar jaldi uth naa warna Bhaijaan breakfast nahi karne denge... Tere chakkar mein hum sab bhooke rehjainge...aur agar wo gussa hogaye toh unhe manayega kon.
(Qurat please wake up...bhaijaan will not allow breakfast if we are late...we all will have to be hungry because of you...and if he gets angry...who'll give him explainations
)
Qurat heard afaf and laughed like maniac and said ab aapke bhaijaan breakfast bhi denge aur baatein bhi maanenge.
(Fr now Your bhaijaan will allow us breakfast and will listen to everything we say)

Afaf and eshaal thought yeh ladki lagta hai bed se gir gayi thi raat ko... Sadma lag gaya shayad
(I think she fell on her head last night...there might be some concussion.)
and went down for breakfast.

After 20 minutes qurat came down to dining room dressed in a simple pistachio color suit with burgundy Dupatta

She said salaam to everyone and sat in her chair and was about to take the pancakes but the plate was little away from her ...she couldn't reach it... Fahaad noticed her eyeing the pancakes... He took the plate in his hand and passed it to qurat with a tiny smile plastered on his face... Qurat gave a him a shy smile in return...

The youngsters observed the exchange and were astonished to see fahaad smiling.

Sahir smiled evilly thinking about something and said bhaijaan hum bhi bhooke hai... Thoda se pancakes humey bhi dedein.
(Bhaijaan we are hungry too..please give us the pancakes)

Fahaad glared at sahir.
Sahir whispered to saif and zayn which could be easily heard by everyone...hamare saath bhedbhaav ho raha hai bhaiyo.. Hamey andolan karna hoga.
(Brothers there is discrimination happening with us...we need to protest.)

Elders laughed at his antics but were also keen on observing the eye contact between two budding love birds.

After breakfast zaheer spoke bacchon aaplog apne apne shaadi ke  jodon ki tayariyan karein... Aur sab bade 11baje meeting hall mein aayein... Mujhe kuch baat karni hai.
(Kids go and prepare all the clothing for the wedding...while the elders please come to meeting Hall at 11...i have an important thing to discuss.)
All the kids were leaving the including fahaad and qurat.

Zaheer spoke fahaad aur qurat aaplog bhi ayein.
(Fahaad and qurat you both should also come)

Both of them nodded their heads and were climbing the stairs when fahaad held qurat's arm and pulled her to him.
He spoke near her ear acchi lagg rahi ho. (You look nice)

Qurat blushed and said shukriya...(thank you)

Fahaad closed his eyes and placed his forehead on her shoulder... Qurat slowly ran her fingers through his hair... He breathed in comfort... And spoke Groggily kab hogi hamari shaadi... (When will we get married )
Qurat giggled at his whining and spoke hojaigi haadi...aap kyun itna sonch rahe hai?
(Soon haadi...why are you thinking so much )

Fahaad was about to reply to her but they heard a clearing of throat... And two giggles... Fahaad immediately moved away from qurat...while qurat cheeks were flushed on getting caught by her sisters - hafsa, afaf and eshaal.

Hafsa spoke lo bhai shaadi yahan meri ho rahi hai aur Romance umhmm kisi aur ka..
(Looks like it's my wedding but someone else is Romancing here)

Qurat immediately replied aisa kuch nahi hai haffu di..
(It's nothing like that haffu sis)
And ran away.... Fahaad scratched his neck and left the place in hurry.

Girls laughed at the love birds.

It was 11o clock.
Everyone sat in their places and drinking tea...while Daadajaan was making his paan (betel leaf) .

Zaheer cleared his throat and said mujhe maloom hai yeh thora jaldi lagg raha hoga aap logo ko lekin mai chahta hoon ke hafsa ki rukhsati ke ek hafte baad Fahaad aur qurat ka nikkah ho.
(I know it's too early to talk about all this but I want fahaad and qurat's nikkah after one week of hafsa's rukhsati...)

Everyone smiled at the amazing news...Then zaheer said rukhsati ka hum baadme sonchenge
.( we will think about qurat's rukhsati later)

Suddenly fahaad's facial expression changed... He slowly spoke chote baba mai chahta hoon nikkah ke saath rukhsati bhi hojaye...qurat ki padhai bilkul disturb nahi hogi I promise.
(Chote baba I want rukhsati along with nikkah...i promise qurat's studies won't be disturbed)

Daadajaan asked itni jaldi rukhsati...? Qurat ko graduation karlene dein barkhurdaar.
(Why are you hurrying up...let qurat  graduate)

Fahaad spoke in a chidish tone daadajaan tab tak toh mai pakka buddha hojaonga.
(Till that time I'll surely become an old man )

Everyone laughed at his words...he was never a demanding person...it was funny to see him all worked up due to the decision.

Daadajaan spoke theek hai bhai... Theek hai wo bhi karwadenge.
(Okay okay we'll do it )

Fahaad smiled like a chesire cat at the decision...qurat hid behind her tayyiammi due to teasing stares of her mom ,choti tayyi .

Her chachi - saif and sahir's mom whispered ... Ohho bechaini toh dekhein hamare dulhe miya ki...uska bass chala toh yehi nikkah padwalega.
(Aww..look at our desperate groom...if he wants it his way...he would get married now itself.)

All the ladies giggled while men shook their heads smiling.

ASSALAMUALIKUM
HOW ARE YOU GUYS 🤭
Please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE your views.🥺❤
New chapter in evening In sha Allah🤗
Jazakallahukhair