"Come on Bakubro we could never leave you!" Kirishima said smiling.

______ just walked beside them looking around. The floor was creaking softly.

"It's pretty dark here...Tokoyami went with Shoto right??" _____ asked.

"Ya, he's the only one who could help keep dark shadow calm." Kirishima said smiling as she nods.

"Hey guys look down there!" Denki said seeing a burst pipe causing water to flood the floor.

"Should we check it out?" Kirishima asked as they all look to Katsuki waiting for a reply.

He scoffed.

"Stay out of my way." Katsuki said walking to the railing to jump down to the flooded floor.

But ______ quickly ran trying to grab his arm.

"KATS WAIT!" She missed his arm and immediately cut her arm making a lasso to grab his body before it touched the water.

"HAH?! HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Katsuki yelled looking up at her seeing her hold the railing while pulling him back up to the second floor.

Kirishima looked at her confused.

She released her quirk around him.

"Are you insane?! We can't go there look." ______ said pointing at the ground showing them the electric power spazing in the water.

"Oh damn.." Kiri said.

Katsuki looked at it realizing he almost jumped down into his own death.

"...thanks" he said to her as she shook her head.

"I don't see the problem!" Denki yelled.

All of them look down finding Denki standing in the flood.

"That idiot" Kirishima said laughing.

"I guess it makes sense for it not to hurt him.." _____ said.

"YOU COULD'VE DIED YOU STUPID IDIOT!" Katsuki yelled at him as Denki smiled.

"AWWW YOU CARE TOO MUCH KACCHAN!" Denki yelled having his arms open.

Katsuki scoffed and just using his quirk blasting him to the stairs where the water didn't touch yet. The floor shook under Kirishima and _____ but they didn't think too much of it.

"Heyy look I think we found one of the dummies!" Denki said pointing at the top of a stall where the dummy was safe from the water.

Kirishima and ______  stayed on the second floor. It was creaking still but not too bad.

"Be useful and get it!" Katsuki yelled at Denki as Denki walked over to the dummy.

"Dont let it get wet you idiot!" Katsuki yelled at him.

"it's a dummy!" Denki yelled back.

"So are you! Keep it out of the water or it'll be dead!" _____ yelled down to them annoyed at their bicker.

Kirishima laughed finding it amusing as Denki carried the dummy to Katsuki but as he took a step to meet up with them the floor below them cracked.