If anything it looks the same but..it also looked tighter.

______ looked over at Katsuki who's eyes were still trailing her body.

She smiled holding his arm and leaning her head on his shoulder as he snapped out of it and looked away.

He was in his winter costume. Honestly he looked even more attractive to her.

"Aren't you cold?" He asked looking down at her again seeing her legs open just skin showing.

"A little but it doesn't bother me." She replied.

He was gonna argue but Mr.Aizawa and All Might walked out.

"Alright. Today we'll be doing something a little different. Inside the building there will be 6 dummies who need to be saved from 6 different obstacles. Each of you will be tested on what or how you help the team to save them. You can work together or go on your own. Your grade will depend on your own actions." Mr.Aizawa says.

"And to give it more of a dramatic feeling! Villains attacked the mall! Leaving hundreds of victims to be saved, most got out from police's help and the Villains were captured! All that's left is to save the remaining 6 victims and bring them back safely outside! The Villains broke many items in the mall, causing fires! Earthquakes and much more destruction. If you're not careful you will get hurt by debris! Good luck to all of you!" All Might said smiling proudly in his buff form.

"Oh wow this sounds fun!" Mina said.

"Hell ya! We can work together." Sero said smiling.

"We will start in 10 minutes!" Mr.Aizawa said walking off with All Might to watch from the room.

______ looked over at Katsuki who was fixing his grenade's.

Everyone talked about splitting up into teams to search for each victim.

Katsuki obviously only wanted ______ but Kirishima and Denki joined in.

Mina went with Sero and Momo.

Shinsou stayed by Izuku, Uraraka and Asui while the others get together as well.

They get infront of the broken down burning mall getting ready to go in.

_____ tied her mask to be tighter so it didn't fall off as she just waits for the alarm to start.

***
"You sure this is a good idea? They can get seriously hurt." Midnight said standing with Aizawa and All Might.

"It is. They should have improved after their internships. They'll be fine." Mr.Aizawa said as they watched the cameras as the alarm goes off and the students run in.

All Might keeps his eyes on _____.

After what Akaguro told him he was a bit worried she'd do too much to get to his level.

***
They ran in going their separate ways.

But soon started to walk getting lost in the mall.

"Damn we've been walking for so longgg" Denki whined getting bored.

"Why'd you even follow us?!" Katsuki asked glaring.